• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Great time as usual Charlie. :thumbs:

Wow, too many highlights to list but here are a few:

1. Trying to keep up with Gary on 1-84 (we lost Neal somewhere in Waterbury).
2. Jim D. winning the Davidoffs in the raffle :laugh:
3. The Minneapolis guys (simmsboard & siriusstogie) making a special trip out just for the herf! :thumbs:
4. FINALLY getting to meet Leebo. :D
5. "Story time" with Bill & Lee :sign:
6. Where was Fast4Dr.? ???
7. Meeting MANY new people for the first time whose screen names I recognized and put a face to a name (northernmorris, MOBIG, seavita, ironpeddler, Mr.Martini, saxjazzman, simmsboard and probably ten others I forgot....)
8. Fake PSD4s :whistling: (more to come, trust me.... ;) )
9. Charlie asking the attendees to remember our dear friend hudsonvalley (we miss you Tom)
10. Lots of people kept asking where "Todd" was :laugh: or is that Ross, Rob or Ron? ???
11. What was the deal with that band, did they ever come back and play? ??? :rolleyes: :D
12. NotAquitter's NICE hand made earring gifts to herf attendees! :thumbs:

We missed ya AngryFish, blkcloud114, Alph Chomper, smokelaw1, HFM & dixieland_conjunction and the rest of you guys on the list we were looking forward to seeing but couldn't make it, maybe next year! :thumbs:

Oh, I won a full humi of Camacho Libertys.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA! :thumbs:

Bill, I was dressed warm, and out in the tent most of the afternoon. Had a greated inner in Schlesingers, with their signature steak, and thanks to all.

Alph

Outstanding job Charlie...really nice photos :thumbs:

It loaded quickly and ran fine for me once I updated the viewer software.

Good talking to you tonight....I hope to see you one Thursday night with the Local Crew. ;)

Awesome job Charlie. I hope you and your crew can make it down on March 28.

Tazman