• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Thought I would post a few pix as well... Thanks all.

Quad1.jpg

I want to start by saying thanks to everyone for coming out especially for those that made it cross country. I'm sorry that Joe & Dean got stranded in the mid-west and couldn't make it as well as some locals that have been without power since Thursday morning. I was stationed here at West Point in 1996 when they had the last major storm like this one and I hope it doesn't happen again soon. I tried to make the best of the situation as the Meadowbrook was without power until the day of the event. They couldn't serve us the spoiled food, they had nothing cold, no ice, so the next best thing was a huge outdoor herf. Thanks to all the sponsors for everything even though it seemed that Rob (rob300c) won every other raffle. It was great to see so many new faces and as always the BOTL that come out every year. I don't want to start with names of everyone that helped as I'm sure that I'll be missing a bunch of you, so thank you all for another great year. I'll have the fnal tally of donations to the WTU unit shortly, I can tell you we are very close to $9,000 in donations....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Those are some HUGE numbers Charlie!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again....NO ONE DOES IT LIKE CHARLIE! You are the TRUE Master of the HERF!

Charlie thanks for all your efforts to make this happen!

Sorry I missed the guys that went up to Uptown Cigars and Israel's hospitality. Great to see everyone else.

Charlie had a great time. You are the man. Meet up with some old friends and made some new friends. For some of us we live within 15 minutes of each other and we have to drive 2 hours to get together. Go figure. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again much sooner then the next Herf.

DG

Great job AGAIN Charlie, wish I could have been there...maybe next year.

That looks like a great time guys, congrats on raising a good amount of money for a great cause. Gary, if at all possible, could you post CP names with your pics? I recognize several people but a lot of the people I don't know. If you could, that would be great.

Congratulations Rob. Congratulations to everyone as well. Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. If business ever gets back to where it was, I'll make the journey some day. BTW, what's all that white stuff all over the sidewalks? :laugh: You know, it's 25 degrees below............100* here :D What a great cause. Charlie, you are the MAN!!!! Put me down for next years event. I'll do my best to make it a humidor next time. God Bless our Troops. :thumbs:

Awesome job, Charlie! :thumbs:

It was great getting back into the herfing environment. It was great to meet some old friends and make new ones. CP has a bright future, based on the fine gentlemen I got to meet this past weekend.

Isy, great job by you and the gang at Uptown Cigar. :thumbs: Awesome place to hang and I believe everyone felt welcome.

Until next time.....

Floyd T.

here are some of my pics for that day
MYTATS073-1.jpg

QSH003-2.jpg

you see the smile on Robs face thats cause he WON every prize..

Charlie, thank you so much for all your hard work. My friend and I had a great time, and both of us are already looking forward to next years! (Although we both plan on bringing more money for raffle tickets.I wanna win dammit! :laugh: ) Despite the weather and conditions, we all proved that BOTLs can have fun anywhere, anytime. (Of course, where there's mamajuana, it's hard not to have a good time!)

It was a pleasure to meet you, and it was an honor to be a part of raising money for such a good cause. I hope to see you again soon.

-Joe

Charlie I have to say that in the face such outrageous challenges the QSH was awesome!

Stardogg and I made the trip and when we rolled into the lot at 11 am we were like WTF...we made our way to Matson's deli and regrouped. The spirit of all the BOTL was worth the price of admission...Stardogg and I had some good laughs and a fair amount of success with the raffles. Glad that I was able to show up and support the cause.

......(Of course, where there's mamajuana, it's hard not to have a good time!)
...ok, it's late and I'm tired, but WTF did you mean by that?

LMAO! It's a drink Tom....That's the stuff that Dee was pouring. I was too busy with Floyd and the PVW 23....but that mamajuana is some good stuff. Takes a lot of time to prepare the right way, but Dee's got it down pat.

I'll have the fnal tally of donations to the WTU unit shortly, I can tell you we are very close to $9,000 in donations.......
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif

Charlie, had a great time despite the weather, lack of facilities and Rob winning all of the prices. Fantastic donation. We'll be back next year.

you see the smile on Robs face thats cause he WON every prize..

He needs it. I hear he goes through travel humidors like he does with bottles of Oban.

Great photos...thanks for sharing...and congrats, Rob.

LMAO! It's a drink Tom....That's the stuff that Dee was pouring. I was too busy with Floyd and the PVW 23....but that mamajuana is some good stuff. Takes a lot of time to prepare the right way, but Dee's got it down pat.
....OK, you guys schooled me....
laugh.gif
Hey, I don't get out much.....
blush.gif

Is it as good as the Lithuanian honey liquor Pito was carrying around? :laugh: :laugh: