• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

Now that Memorial Day weekend is here, it's time to go balls to the wall contacting cigar companies, vendors and such to help support this great "Cause".........

Now that Memorial Day weekend is here, it's time to go balls to the wall contacting cigar companies, vendors and such to help support this great "Cause".........
Hey Charlie, where's our weekly update? :laugh:

Thanks for the reminder Gary, I almost forgot. I'm updating the guest and sponsor list everyday and working on a few special things that I'll let everyone know about when locked down........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the reminder Gary, I almost forgot. I'm updating the guest and sponsor list everyday and working on a few special things that I'll let everyone know about when locked down........ :) :thumbs: :cool:
Can't wait Charlie...and if it's like your Herfs of the past, this one should be great as well!

There's no chance of snow at West Point in the month of August, right?.... :laugh:

Well, before Gary (ironpeddler) jumps all over me, here's the weekly update. Things are moving along very nicely; sponsors are coming on board, S/BOTL are still signing up and we are now less than 9 weeks out. I'm still working on a couple of special things and will update soon.........

Sounds good Charlie...this one should be great. I've never done an event of this size outdoors before...did a few smaller BBQ style herfs, but nothing of this magnitude.

On a different note...

When do you want the money?!?!... :laugh:

Charlie,

I am personally looking forward to an August blizzard!

On an unrelated note, Slevy007 may grace our presence!

-Rob

Sounds good Charlie...this one should be great. I've never done an event of this size outdoors before...did a few smaller BBQ style herfs, but nothing of this magnitude.

On a different note...

When do you want the money?!?!... :laugh:

Gary, I'm going to post my address next week so guests can start sending their payments then. Don't use my old address as I moved from the condo last fall....... :thumbs:

Charlie,

I am personally looking forward to an August blizzard!

On an unrelated note, Slevy007 may grace our presence!

-Rob

Rob, as they said in Seinfeld, "No blizzard for you", LOL. It will be great to see our ole' buddy, Steve............ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I wanted to let all the Guests know that they can start to send there payments in. Please make payable to me as I have to split up the payment between the Muzzlebrake Outfitters and the other half to the WTU (Wounded Warriors here at West Point):

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

Once I receive your check / money order, I'll post here on CP........... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning Dan (IrishRenegade - Irish79), just wanted to let you know that your payment was received yesterday....... :thumbs:

Hello Gary (ironpeddler), your check made it yesterday for you and your son. Good to go brother and I'll see you soon.

For the ones that haven't sent in their payment yet, please do.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518