• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

DANG!!!!! The week of my anniversary. If I came up for this, my cloths would be in the front yard when I got home.

DANG!!!!! The week of my anniversary. If I came up for this, my cloths would be in the front yard when I got home.

Have her come up to the event and spend some time with you out here in the fresh air....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie I'm bummed out, I'm unavailable that date!

It's on the day of my military retirement :(

You have got to be kiddin' me, 20+ years of military service and I have to pick the day that you are retiring. Unbelievable....... :rolleyes: :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the soon to be retirement Anthony.

You have got to be kiddin' me, 20+ years of military service and I have to pick the day that you are retiring. Unbelievable....... :rolleyes: :thumbs: :cool:

30+ but who's counting, thanks Charlie. I have a retirement coin with your name on it!

30+ but who's counting, thanks Charlie. I have a retirement coin with your name on it!

Thanks brother, see you soon...... :thumbs:

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted on this thread. I haven't been dragging my feet, I've been updating the guest list and making contacts with vendors and all. As soon as I get back from CigarFest, my main concern/ drive will be to make this another successful event...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

As soon as I get back from CigarFest, my main concern/ drive will be to make this another successful event...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie!!!!!!!!
Haven't any idea as to why this wouldn't be successful, you are running it aren't you?
Hopefully I'll be able to attend this one, I'm headed to Philly that weekend.
Maybe on the way down I can stop by, but not sure.

As soon as I get back from CigarFest, my main concern/ drive will be to make this another successful event...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie!!!!!!!!
Haven't any idea as to why this wouldn't be successful, you are running it aren't you?
Hopefully I'll be able to attend this one, I'm headed to Philly that weekend.
Maybe on the way down I can stop by, but not sure.

Thanks for the kudos brother, it will be our pleasure as always if you can stop by for a while....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie...I miss you and the crew! It's been way too long since we've herfed. I'm not completely sure if I'll be in NY at that time...still figuring it out. I will let you know soon.

Charlie...I miss you and the crew! It's been way too long since we've herfed. I'm not completely sure if I'll be in NY at that time...still figuring it out. I will let you know soon.

Sounds great Yesi, let us know. Miss you too, hope you can make it to the herf...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well guys & girls, now that CigarFest 2011 has come and gone (another superb event), it's time to redirect all of my efforts to this year's Quad State Herf. I see a number of S/BOTL on the fence if they are attending this year or not. We have a number of BOTL driving from the New England states that are on Social Cigar, Cigar Smokers, Cigar Snobs and a few other cigar boards. New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania are all well represented as well and there is still plenty of room to sign up as the cut off will be 200 guests this year.

This year, award winning BBQ team "Muzzle Brake Outfitters" will be supplying us with tasty bbq chicken, pulled pork, ribs and brisket as well as other tasty treats. Here is the link to their website for your info:

http://web.mac.com/sean.keever/iWeb/Muzzle%20Brake%20Outfitters/BBQ.html

So post away if you are planning on attending and / or if you have any questions - concerns. Talk with you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thinking about bringing the family up with me, Charlie. Anything for them [wife, 10yr and 5yr old] to do around there or the area?