• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

I just wanted to update everyone. Checks are rolling in and if you haven't sent your payment off yet, please do asap. That'll be one less thing to get done as there will be enough stuff to worry about the last week. Make your payment out in my name and here is the address again:

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

Also, tracking numbers are being sent along with packages being received (Beth is lovin' that, LOL). 17 days and counting........ :D :thumbs: :p

2 weeks and counting! What can I say, I'm getting excited that it's almost here........

We are 10 days away from this great event. There are still a few folks that haven't sent in their donation to me or contacted me and made arrangements. Please get this done asap as I'd like to save the last few days taking care of prep and all the stuff I forgot about. Thanks and talk with you all soon........

Charlie, payment is on it's way. You should receive it tomorrow. See ya soon!
:thumbs:

I do have a few administrative notes to all:

1) They do not have an ATM machine up there at Round Pond so may want to bring extra cash for the raffles.. They do have a small general store that sells snacks and stuff that accepts a debit / credit card.

2) There are quite a few picnic tables on location but with 150+ guests and all, you may want to bring a folding / camp chair with you as well.

3) We will be furnishing water / soda and cold beer (Yuengling), but if you prefer to drink another type of beer or want to enjoy some wine or alcohol, you may bring your own. Just remember to drink responsibly.

I've attached a picture from last year to give you and idea of the pavilion and seating. We'll be able to move stuff around and there's plenty of room for everyone......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I am being sent on a business trip to the other side of the pond so the only way i can be with you guys is in spirit and share a trans atlantic smoke :(

Charlie please take me off the list I want to make sure my space is available to some one else

Have a great time everyone :thumbs:

I am being sent on a business trip to the other side of the pond so the only way i can be with you guys is in spirit and share a trans atlantic smoke :(

Charlie please take me off the list I want to make sure my space is available to some one else

Have a great time everyone :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that you can't make it Dan, I'll take you off the list then...... :cool:

Should be getting to Round Pond right around 1200 hrs. on Saturday !

As my good friend Bill Latta (Bravo Lima) said yesterday after the meeting with Sean from Muzzle Brake Outfitters (BBQ guys) and Pete Spinning (Round Pond manager), all we really have left now is to enjoy ourselves and smoke tasty cigars. Along with the large pavilion on location, they are erecting another 20' x 30' party tent for us which will furnish plenty of room for all. Friday, I'll be kind of busy puttin' the "Goodie Bags" together and doing those last minute things to make sure that this great event goes off without a hitch. Friday evening, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for an EO Cigars / Rocky Patel event with Eddie Ortega & Allyson from RP. This week will fly by I'm sure, see you all soon.......

Charlie, you amaze all of us with your efforts in putting this event together! Thanks for being a great friend! See you soon... :thumbs:

I just checked NOAA and the weather folks are predicting the following:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

Outstanding! I can hardly wait as it's only 3 days and we'll be herfin'.........

I just checked NOAA and the weather folks are predicting the following:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

Outstanding! I can hardly wait as it's only 3 days and we'll be herfin'.........
What no snow! :laugh: See you soon bro..

Can we all say 2 day until the Herf is finally here. All of you that are driving short or long distances, careful out there and we'll see you Saturday if not sooner as the EO & Rocky event is Friday at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar in New Windsor from 1600 (4pm) until 2100 (9pm)..... :D :thumbs: :cool:

and no Jesus, No Snow this year, LOL!