• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. Been working day & night to beat the economy into submission. No matter what though, I always want to contribute to this incredible event. I pulled a few late nighters and got another ashtray done to donate to the event. I hope everyone has a great time and with any luck there will be a lot of money donated to our incredible soldiers. Anyway, here's a pic of the ashtray and good luck to everyone. God bless.
398146965.jpg

398146963.jpg

You know I'm laughing my arse off. He won the last one too. I suppose a matching set is ok.
BTW I had to tell my friend at the post office to set the box flat. The epoxy bottom was still tacky when I hit the deadline for shipping. Should be cured by now though. :)

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. Been working day & night to beat the economy into submission. No matter what though, I always want to contribute to this incredible event. I pulled a few late nighters and got another ashtray done to donate to the event. I hope everyone has a great time and with any luck there will be a lot of money donated to our incredible soldiers. Anyway, here's a pic of the ashtray and good luck to everyone. God bless.
398146965.jpg

398146963.jpg
That is absolutely gorgeous

Since we are having a herf at Gavins out West. We have an estimated 19 Cp guys showing up, Can we get a video chat set up?
Just thinking out loud

398146965.jpg

398146963.jpg

I couldn't bring myself to put a lit cigar in it, Always a good job!!

WOW !!!! will this be up for purchase ? auction ? raffle ???
398146965.jpg

398146963.jpg

I couldn't bring myself to put a lit cigar in it, Always a good job!!

See you all tomorrow ! Looking forward to meeting some S/BOTL and maybe pitching a few shoes.

Bill, it's another beautiful piece of art, simply gorgeous :love: . I think Rob's luck ran out last year as he definitely scored big time and all (just kiddin' brother, good luck to all). Steve, it'll be one of the grand prize items during the raffle, most likely the second series of raffles we have during the event. See you tomorrow Steve, they'll definitely being throwing horse shoes all day........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry I'm going to miss this tomorrow. You guys have a great time. Knowing all the work Charlie puts into this I know it'll be an incredible event.

I'm glad everyone likes it. I wish I could have done more. If I can ever get things turned around here and make some extra time, I'll try to donate a humidor some day. Business here has been a handfull so I haven't turned out much stuff lately. Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck. Buy lots of tickets everyone. :cool:

My son Anthony is sick as a dog, I hope he can make it...the poor kid has been hacking with a cough for 3 days non-stop...

My son Anthony is sick as a dog, I hope he can make it...the poor kid has been hacking with a cough for 3 days non-stop...

I'm gonna miss all you clowns. It's really too bad I can't make it....really wanted to be there. Hope you all have a great time and raise some good $$$ for a great cause. Thanks you again Charlie!!

Today is the day, woooooo hooooooo! We had a great pre-herf last night with our good friend Eddie Ortega along with Allison (RP Rep) and number of S/BOTL. I talked with Cesar Blanco (President of Los Blancos Cigars) and made it in after a long wait at the airport. Sean and the BBQ team is ready and the party is ready as it can be. I wish everyone safe travels and I'll see you all soon.......

My heart is with you guys today.....I'll be back someday, count on it.

Have a great time, enjoy many great smokes and great beverages, and kick IronPeddler's ass just a little for me......:p

B.B.S.

Charlie,

I know that I already told you this, but THANK YOU for such an awesome day! It must have been a tremendous amount of work for you, and it paid off. The day was awesome. Once again thank you.