• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

Thank you Charlie for giving Reinado Cigars the opportunity of participating. We hope to continue the support next year!

Thank you Charlie for giving Reinado Cigars the opportunity of participating. We hope to continue the support next year!

It was our pleasure enjoying your cigars Antonio, hopefully next year you can join us at this great event........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well done, guys....as always, very well done.

Seems WA state was seriously under represented this year.....have to work on that..... :cool:

Well done, guys....as always, very well done.

Seems WA state was seriously under represented this year.....have to work on that..... :cool:
B.S. Thomas! I had you on the phone during Charlie's auction...and I think you even spoke to him if memory serves me correct... :laugh:

You & Isy were properly represented that day....even from far away!

Me saying 'Hello' to Tom....

TomsGreeting.jpg

...and giving Isy props in 'Spirit' :rolleyes:

IsyinSpirit.jpg

Crank up the Ginko crap you take again...

....Got to say, Gary, I always appreciate the "Jersey Hello" ya big smart ass.... :laugh:

We may have been there "virtually" but next year I'm going to try for the "real meal deal". I'd hate for you to be unable to bask in my awesomeness for too many years in a row..... :laugh: