• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quality Importers Lauderdale Humidor Accent Cabinet?

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
link
Anyone have any experience with this humidor? looking for a end table humidor to replace my cooler but don't have the funds to get a Avallo or other higher end one.

Looks like your basic cabinet humidor. I have a cabinet that was probably made by the same manufacturer and it does a good job. I have no complaints.
Considering mine is 6 foot tall and cost $600.00 when I go it brand new, that guy is asking way too much for his Chester...

Edit: Huh! That doesn't look like an Aristocrat..... Looks like a Chinese made humidor.

Looks like your basic cabinet humidor. I have a cabinet that was probably made by the same manufacturer and it does a good job. I have no complaints.
Considering mine is 6 foot tall and cost $600.00 when I go it brand new, that guy is asking way too much for his Chester...

Edit: Huh! That doesn't look like an Aristocrat..... Looks like a Chinese made humidor.
i was wondering if it is what he says also. I am not sure how to tell.

You are correct John, I looked at it carefully and it is not an Aristocrat... Stay away from this one....

You are correct John, I looked at it carefully and it is not an Aristocrat... Stay away from this one....
If he was asking something like $50.00, you wouldn’t have much to lose. But, for what it is he’s asking too much.

with the quality imports humidor i know it isn't top self but for price seems good.

with the quality imports humidor i know it isn't top self but for price seems good.
I personally have really loved everything Quality puts out. Everyone I know that has a humidor from them loves it.

I personally have really loved everything Quality puts out. Everyone I know that has a humidor from them loves it.
Thanks I sold them for a while but never saw one in person. Never had a complaint. Really want the vault like you but budget. For space and outside budget.

Thanks I sold them for a while but never saw one in person. Never had a complaint. Really want the vault like you but budget. For space and outside budget.
It was big but it was built really nice!

This seems like a little better value and the pricing is in line for a generic humidor IMO. It’s located in Easley NC. Posted over a week ago and I bet you could get the seller to take $100 or less.
1DD6EFA9-9E7F-493F-B385-E8A959F29C9C.png

Looked at one like that but doesn't hold enough cigars bottom after is a liquor cabinet