• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quality Importers Lauderdale Humidor Accent Cabinet?

Review I read says it holds at least 20 boxes if stacked right and good number of singles in draw.

I will still have cooler for some boxes if needed. Idea is to have something easier to access on a daily basis.

The one thing that jumps out at me is that it is not Spanish cedar inlays. Think it maybe a knockoff

The one thing that jumps out at me is that it is not Spanish cedar inlays. Think it maybe a knockoff
which one the first ebay one i posted or the Vigilant? I think we all agree the first is not what they say. I will most likely buy the quality import end table unless something good used becomes available in the next week or so while i wait on my tax refund.

Guy in Facebook near me has this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190206-210304_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190206-210304_Facebook.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 20
It is this one Link just trying to find out if it has any electric humidifier with it. He said he would take $600 and says it is brand new

Make sure the "slanted" shelves are adjustable, if not, you cannot stack boxes on top of each other...

Or I can can go pick it up...and keep it...:D:p

If you need a humidor, these are some of the best... and, if you decide to get it, let me know and I will share how to recondition it.

If you need a humidor, these are some of the best... and, if you decide to get it, let me know and I will share how to recondition it.
I was only teasing, but one of these days I would like to get a nice humidor. It’s sort of on the bottom of the priority list right now lol

Last edited:
Make sure the "slanted" shelves are adjustable, if not, you cannot stack boxes on top of each other...
they are. I just have to step back and think for a bit lol this started out as buying a $350 end table then i started to look at $1000 towers and now this one for around $600. lol Need to see what really need and can afford.

He's not offering a very big discount from new unless there's upgrades that aren't obvious. That site says they will ship orders over $75 for free, so you could have new one delivered for $699.

He's not offering a very big discount from new unless there's upgrades that aren't obvious. That site says they will ship orders over $75 for free, so you could have new one delivered for $699.
it not free though i check it is a overweight item shipping is almost $250