• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question

Sorry I can't speak to your question OP but I will say that with all of the excellent non Cuban options, particularly Dominican cigars, I don't see the need for Cuban sticks but that's just my opinion.
YMMV ............

Welcome from northeast Ohio

Where are you from?
Thanks. I am in the Pacific NW. I live about halfway between Seattle and Vancouver BC. It's nice country out here, but still pretty wet and cold this time of year. Got a small log house on 6 acres with some giant Cedars and Douglas Firs. Country life is good. I lived in the city long enough. :cool:

Sorry I can't speak to your question OP but I will say that with all of the excellent non Cuban options, particularly Dominican cigars, I don't see the need for Cuban sticks but that's just my opinion.
YMMV ............
I'm sure there are many good options. I just know what I like, and it comes from a small island country so I never really looked elsewhere. Happy to learn, though.

Thanks. I am in the Pacific NW. I live about halfway between Seattle and Vancouver BC. It's nice country out here, but still pretty wet and cold this time of year. Got a small log house on 6 acres with some giant Cedars and Douglas Firs. Country life is good. I lived in the city long enough. :cool:
Welcome to CP. I spent a year on Whidbey Island, and loved our time in the PNW!

Nice!

I did a project for the Space Needle and I was stunned by the beauty of the area approaching Seattle from the east. I forget where I was staying but every morning the drive was breathtaking!

Welcome from Boise :cool:...there's a few of us still bangin around down here if you ever come through.

...and well done on the recovery. You can hardly see the burn marks from here :p

Welcome from Boise :cool:...there's a few of us still bangin around down here if you ever come through.

...and well done on the recovery. You can hardly see the burn marks from here :p
Thanks, glad they don't show too much. Still tingles a bit, though. 😁

Thank you for the welcome. My brother recently moved to Montana. I will look you guys up if I travel out that way.