• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R/C cars

All Ready to Run I would assume. I haven't owned a car in a few years, but OFNA made some pretty indestructible buggies when I had mine. I crashed full speed into a post and all that happened was a little crack in the plastic front bumper.

You looking for gas or electric? What is your budget? I assume that you mean on-road car. 1/8scale or 1/10 scale?

All Ready to Run I would assume. I haven't owned a car in a few years, but OFNA made some pretty indestructible buggies when I had mine. I crashed full speed into a post and all that happened was a little crack in the plastic front bumper.

You looking for gas or electric? What is your budget? I assume that you mean on-road car. 1/8scale or 1/10 scale?

Almost Ready to Race.

Either.
Whatever.
Off-road would be better.
Whichever works.

Any suggestions....on a good all around ARR car.

You want a pirate car???

-Rob

Arrrrrrrrrrr:

Story%20Book%2009050%20Sexy%20Pirate.jpg

^^She can climb me mast any day!

Anything from Traxxas is a pretty good choice. I have most of their Nitro stuff.

I also have a nitro buggy from OFNA that I love!!

The RC10gt is a proven track champion for an 1/10 scale truck. And it comes RTR, I got the team truck and it has been one of my best RC cars I have owned. And I own a many of them. If you want speed and almost indestructible get an Ofna 1/8 scale buggy. They are a blast, and fly through the air better then anything out there.

I used to be into that a long time ago. I always liked Kyosho. I only raced gas, never really got into electric. If I did it again, I'd go electric all the way. Much cheaper in the long run, and just as fast, if not faster. I burnt through many many clutches, blew several engines, etc... Also, gas cars get very dirty, and they're a pain to clean. Go electric whatever you get!

Get a Tmaxx if its your first one.Super user friendly and tons of parts available for when you ram a curb or tree running 40 mph.Nitro is the only way to go_Once you get the hang of tuning it,it sure beats the hell out of waiting on batteries to charge and then getting bummed out when they only last 5 minutes.

Back in the day I used to tinker with R/c cars. Rc10(car) and Rc10t(truck) were the best at that time. I'm sure theuy still make quality stuff. I pretty sure the brand was Associated.

associated's stuff is nice, but, the last time I tinkered with em' it kinda gave me a harder time to repair. I can't remember if it was a part issue or if it was availability of the part locally. Either way it left me with a bitter taste, I sold that kit soon after it was repaired.

Any suggestions....on a good all around ARR car.
I have a Traxxas Tmaxx and Nitro 4-Tec, I would be willing to do a trade. I just don't have time for them anymore. If you want pics just let me know, plenty of extras and a brand new controller I only used twice. I know I have not posted much but do know a handful of members here and would be willing to ship my end first so you can look at it.