• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. SSgt. Kelly my F.I.L

Pugman1943

No tears but a toast requested. This is my father in law.

Leonard M. Kelly, SSgt US Army ( ret. )
Fighting 69th Combat Engineers
Africa, Ardennes, Germany
Two Bronze Stars

Maintenance & Electrical Shop Manager Oxy Chemical ( 44 ) years.

Passed peacefully today at 1341 hours with family in attendance. He was 95, But in worse than rotten shape. Today was a blessing.

The only thing I ask is a small toast in his honor, as he sure did enjoy a Manhattan.

Thanks, Ed

Oddly enough, I was thinking about having a Manhattan or two today, I'm going to be taking the day off tomorrow as well as the weekend. I will toast in his honor.

Aye.  Godspeed and rest in peace, Sgt. Kelly.  Sorry for your loss.  You will be in our thoughts tonight when I pour my glass.

Godspeed Sir.

My condolences and best wishes to you and your family, Ed.

My condolences to your family.  Doc loves Manhattans too.........I'm sure he can suck up a few of them in his honor!

RIP......a toast will be given this afternoon! Probably a martini though.....

my condolences to you and your family i will toast to him this evening

broblues said:
My condolences to your family.  Doc loves Manhattans too.........I'm sure he can suck up a few of them in his honor!
A pitcher would be more appropriate. That such men lived...OooRah!

Doc

I'm sorry to hear this Ed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ed, sorry for your loss brother. My neighbor makes some outstanding Manhattans and we'll be having some tonight along with some smokes of course. 

Doc, your always welcomed too brother. Just a short drive on 93 South. ;)

Cheers Pug!

IMG_2845_zps7ad2a0ef.jpg

A bit late, but a toast none-the-less!  Condolences for your loss.

Floyd T.