• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Racist or Just?

OMFG Take a small 5 hour flight in a puddle jumper that felt like it was running on 2 cylinders - drive another 2 hours in traffic comkpliments on PennDOT to get home just to go back to Louisiana tomorrow night.

That vid made it worth it.

The guy with the truck is a racist...it is still funny as hell when they roll into their destination.

I saw this video the other day. Like many I laughed at first then I thought about why some, not all, people come to the U.S.A. including my ancestors.

Then I remembered a conversation my dad had with an immigrant at a jobsite that he was working at.

Father to Immigrant via Forman: “Just curious why the Mexican workers are always smiling while they work?”

Immigrant to Dad via Forman: “Because the work gives us the opportunity to provide for our families like we were not able to back home.”

Personally I know several people that will not do the work that used to be so common for citizens of the U.S.A. to do but is now done by a majority of immigrant workers, be they legal or illegal.

Granted, not all immigrants are here to fully contribute to the cycle of the U.S.’s economy and those are the ones that really get to me. I just wish that they would ALL, no matter where they are from, try to learn English instead of depending on their kids to translate.

My opinion to ALL people is that I will give you some respect but it is up to you and your actions if you want more or less respect from me.

Oh CVMFOUR have you ever found a spot in my heart :laugh: !! That **** was so damn funny :laugh: . Perfect for the 4th weekend for somebody that lives in CA. Thank you for listing that link and making my day :laugh: !! Awesome!!

grand cru no 2 said:
Both!
[snapback]198113[/snapback]​
agreed. i will admit that i couldn't help but chuckle, but at the same time, felt bad for them. what he did was only done to make a funny video.

alexgtp said:
In Humane.
[snapback]198602[/snapback]​

Although I originally found this post to be funny. I now think it was inappropriate to list it here, on a cigar forum. I just hope that my comments declaring my view of its humor have not alienated some of the people that I consider to be my friends, like Alex here, who did not find it funny. My goal here is to make friends that love cigars as I do regardless of what thier other personal beliefs may be. I hope that I have not interfered with this friend making ability.

Damn guys lighten up...It's a General Discussion Room :0 A cigar related room is 2 doors down ;) It's time for people to quit taking themselves so seriously and actually see the humor in something.

It's true that there are jobs that many US citizens will not do or think the job is beneath them and that is ridiculous. If you don't have a job no job is beneath you. I can't blame immigrant coming here to make a better life for themselves and their family. I think any man should do whatever he can to do so. However, as much as I can understand it and find nobility in what they do it still pisses me off. Illegal immigration is a terrible drain on our economy. If you want to come here, great... Come here legally and pay taxes. I don't care much for the video as they are still men and taking away their dignity is not that amusing.

cvmfour said:
Damn guys lighten up...It's a General Discussion Room :0 A cigar related room is 2 doors down ;) It's time for people to quit taking themselves so seriously and actually see the humor in something.
[snapback]198785[/snapback]​
Hey jacka$$. just like Lumby, you aren't getting it. A post over racism, weather you think it is fu(king funny or not, still deosn't belong here. How much fu(king clearer does the rules around here have to be?

LAst time i checked
Everyone pays sales taxes.
And a majority of these ppl pay cash for everything
and a good perecentage of these "illegals"are giving into the SS system and also paying federal and state income taxes by using fake SS numbers.

So the whole notion about them not paying taxes is not 100% true.

You should upset at the lazy "legal ppl" who do not work and collect all sorts of freebies from us. Thats truly where the drain is.

IM sure everyone on here will start to spew out all sorts of statistics.. But remember statistics can be skewed to reflect your particular agenda or view.

Remember we are all human and all deserve to be treated with dignity.

alexgtp said:
LAst time i checked
Everyone pays sales taxes.
And a majority of these ppl pay cash for everything
and a good perecentage of these "illegals"are giving into the SS system and also paying federal and state income taxes.

So the whole notion about them not paying taxes is not 100% true.

You should upset at the lazy "legal ppl" who do not work and collect all sorts of freebies from us. Thats truly where the drain is.

Remember we are all human and all deserve to be treated with dignity.
[snapback]198886[/snapback]​
could not have said it better myself Alex....it is the lazy ****'s that are wearing the system down.

emodx said:
cvmfour said:
Damn guys lighten up...It's a General Discussion Room  :0  A cigar related room is 2 doors down  ;)  It's time for people to quit taking themselves so seriously and actually see the humor in something.
Hey jacka$$. just like Lumby, you aren't getting it. A post over racism, weather you think it is fu(king funny or not, still deosn't belong here. How much fu(king clearer does the rules around here have to be?
[snapback]198873[/snapback]​

Tell me how you really feel Emo :sign:

emodx said:
cvmfour said:
Damn guys lighten up...It's a General Discussion Room  :0  A cigar related room is 2 doors down  ;)  It's time for people to quit taking themselves so seriously and actually see the humor in something.
[snapback]198873[/snapback]​
Don't the rules also state we should all be respectful of eachother and refrain from flaming i.e. name calling. :rolleyes: