• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rainy Day Contest

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Hello All ~

I am thinking that I need to give back to the CP community with a little contest. The first person to give the right answers wins a nice fiver well I nice fiver from what I own!! :) You can only guess once a day. Contest ends when all correct answers are given.

1. When is my birthday?
2. What was the 2nd Pass I was in?
3. What "Day" did I attend in April?
4. What out of state B&M did I herf at last December(08)?
5. What does "rain" mean in my book??

Good Luck!! Kristin

Thanks for the contest!

1. April 3, 1975
2. Gas Pass 2009
3. Dark Lord Day
4. Azucar Lounge
5. Your softball playoffs are on rain delay

1. April 3, 1975
2. Gas Pass 2009
3. Dark Lord Day
4. Azucar Lounge
5. Sex

Thanks for the contest Kristen!

1. April 3rd 1975
2. Gas Pass 2009
3. Dark Lord Day
4. Azucar Lounge
5. Your only happy when it rains

1. April 3, 1975
2. Gas Pass 2009
3. Dark Lord Day
4. Puff n Stuff
5. Sex

Willy???? ???

I've never been so offended in my life Charlie............Why do you always think I'm going on about my pussy hurting all the time.?

OK now I need the next three posts from different people to say ya or na to jfields winning the contest?!?!?! CP decides.

If these:

1. April 3, 1975
2. Gas Pass 2009
3. Dark Lord Day
4. Puff n Stuff
5. Sex

Are the right answers, I'd feel bad about stealing John's answers for the win...

But if you want to give it to someone else :whistling:

I'm so disillusioned. SEX???!!! She was so perfect. Drank beer. Smoked cigars. She bowls fer christsakes. My Madonna fantasies have been crushed. Oh yea, I vote yea.

Doc.

1. When is my birthday? January 13th, 1983
2. What was the 2nd Pass I was in? Grass Pass 2009
3. What "Day" did I attend in April? April Fools Day!
4. What out of state B&M did I herf at last December(08)? Stay Pufft Herf-mellow Man
5. What does "rain" mean in my book?? When somebody asks you...if you're a god...you say...YES!

Damn! I was hoping to be able to come here in a few minutes and post the answers again! :laugh:

I read the directions and said "Good! No post limit on this contest. I need glasses. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that, or somebody who just watched Ghostbusters for the umpteenth time. ;)

Sex? I guess my search skills are a little rusty.

Thanks for the contest Kristin and congrats on #5! :sign: