• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones Gigantes 2005

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Got up this morning, started a fresh pot of coffee, and took a look outside. What a glorious morning it was looking to be! I figured it was such a magnificent looking sunrise, I’d have a magnificent looking cigar! I grabbed the smoke out the humi, camera off the charger, and headed out back. Here’s a couple pics I snapped before putting fire to the smoke.

11-15-08Imported102.jpg

11-15-08Imported126.jpg

This was one big cigar and had beautiful construction with a golden brown wrapper and one small vein down the side. I punched the triple cap and found a perfect draw with taste of sweet tobacco. Once the foot was burning good, first draw was of sweet honey and cinnamon spice. Incredibly smooth with slight hints of coffee and/or cocoa. Strength was a good medium with an incredibly good finish.

The burn went slightly to one side at about halfway, but once ashed it corrected itself well. The smoke grew a bit in strength after the halfway mark, however continued to stay smooth with sweet tobacco and a rich, roasted nut flavor came in. I have to say this was a fantastic smoke, so much so I had to nub it!

11-15-08RAG05001.jpg

11-15-08RAG05002.jpg

11-15-08RAG05003.jpg

11-15-08RAG05004.jpg

11-15-08RAG05005.jpg

11-15-08Imported183-1.jpg

A few pics from the afternoon…

11-15-08Imported192.jpg

11-15-08Imported160.jpg

Awesome pictures Greg. Make me want to have a smoke but it is about 40 degrees here :thumbs:

Nice review and Great pics Greg. The RAG is my favorite DC hands-down and provide a great treat if you are a fan of the RA marca :thumbs:

Nice review and great pics! You have so many interesting insects around your home haha. Everything up here's been frosted to death already ;)

Nice Greg! The weather sure looks a lot nicer than it is just north of you today.

I am always amazed at your utterly perfect cut. :love:

And as always, thanks for the pics and review.

Very nice review. :thumbs:
Great view you got there.

I really have to try this one sometime.

Thank you for sharing your reviews with the members here. Love the way you include pictures. It makes me feel like I am there smoking with you.
Have a great weekend King.

Greg,
I see you are still doing very fine reviews. I hope you and your family have been doing well. I believe have one of these sticks you sent me that I may have to light up tonight, either that or one of those 2001 Sir Winnies.
Take care,
Paul

Work today is so hectic that I am having to smoke through some of you guys here at CP.

What a fantastic review with even better pictures.

-Tony