• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Randy Quaid....

Does Randy Quaid look like Fidel Castro?

• YES

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • NO

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • WHO GIVES A SH*T...

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Is it me thinking this or does Randy Quaid look like Castro?

Is he ramping up for the part in an upcoming movie about Cuba or does he just look as ratty as Castro himself?

Randy.jpg

Maybe I need to drink some coffee first before posting.... :whistling:

I think you need some coffee Gary, try some of Mr. Jerry's special stuff....... :D :thumbs: :p

Who gives a shit Gary! :)
Thanks John! ;) I reconsidered....

I think you need some coffee Gary, try some of Mr. Jerry's special stuff....... :D :thumbs: :p
OK, you're both right. After a few cups of coffee and a Padron 40th, I went back and it seemed kinda douche.

Damn AOL Front Page stories!....

...and the residual effects of a bottle of Highland Park 18 Year yesterday :whistling: plus Stu's cat piss story made me light-headed from laughing so hard!

After a few cups of coffee and a Padron 40th, I went back and it seemed kinda douche.

Maybe I'm just tired, or maybe I'm simple-minded (yeah, yeah, I'll drink to that), but I could not stop laughing for 5 minutes after I read this. I can't fathom you saying "...it seemed kinda douche." No matter how hard I try, it's just too funny for me!

wow... Fidel's looking that bad? he must not be well.... ???

I love Quaid's work in the Vacation movies, but that guy has gone bat shit crazy the last few years.

After a few cups of coffee and a Padron 40th, I went back and it seemed kinda douche.

Maybe I'm just tired, or maybe I'm simple-minded (yeah, yeah, I'll drink to that), but I could not stop laughing for 5 minutes after I read this. I can't fathom you saying "...it seemed kinda douche." No matter how hard I try, it's just too funny for me!
Sleep deprivation Dog....you're working way too much :whistling: