• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rapid Fire Alert!

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
Damn, I just went to home depot yesterday to replace the mailbox that Marito blew up yesterday. I no less got it hung and bam! Wilkey blows the sh*t out of it. With the same caliber bomb as Marito too! How am I going to be able to top this?? I am really humbled :blush: by this generosity.

Thanks again Wilkey. Now I’ll try to review some of these in the Ginseng style. (Without the studying, of course) :laugh:

Shibumi said:
Damn, I just went to home depot yesterday to replace the mailbox that Marito blew up yesterday. I no less got it hung and bam! Wilkey blows the sh*t out of it. With the same caliber bomb as Marito too! How am I going to be able to top this?? I am really humbled :blush: by this generosity.

Thanks again Wilkey. Now I’ll try to review some of these in the Ginseng style. (Without the studying, of course) :laugh:
[snapback]259701[/snapback]​

My pleasure Shibumi. Just consider it my thanks for helping to make this a place I enjoy and can call home. So maybe you can give me some MUni pointers some day. :thumbs: :D

Wilkey

Congrats Jeff & very nice of you Wilkey!