• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Rare" Fuente Sampler

nfulton

I saw this at thought it was a great way to get five great sticks for at least MSRP and five bucks shipping so I wanted to pass it on. I ordered at 10 this morning and they are shipping this afternoon.

Sampler Here

Nate

That does look like a pretty decent deal... anyone buy from these folks before???

Jim

I will let you know how it turns out. I called and confirmed the order and they seemed like nice people. Frankly, I just got it for the DC and the BTL.

Nate

Dang, I could knock two off of my wish list with that bad boy, hmmm..but if they don't deliver to NY, what are the odds they would deliver to me :angry:

I'll have to dig a bit deeper.

Dang, I could knock two off of my wish list with that bad boy, hmmm..but if they don't deliver to NY, what are the odds they would deliver to me :angry:

I think you got a better chance then me! Unless of course I get a CT or NJ BOTL to help us out! :whistling: :p
-Rob

I think you got a better chance then me! Unless of course I get a CT or NJ BOTL to help us out! :whistling: :p
-Rob

All you have to do is click your heels 3 times and say the magic words.....

-Rob

All you have to do is click your heels 3 times and say the magic words.....

AS tempting this sampler is...
I promised myself to stay away from NC and to start on the ISOMs.
Dang that DCM figurado though... I waaaaant it!
Anybody want the other stogies? I am proposing a sampler split! :p
-Rob

Im just going to lay this out there.

MSRP:

Arturo Fuente Anejo Xtra Viejo Torpedo $9
Hemingway Between the Lines $13.00
Chateau Fuente Sungrown Belicoso $ 4.75
Opus X Fuente Fuente $ 9.00
110th Anaversery Dimond Crown Maximus Approx $22 ~Would have to be $13 to fit there price for the 5.

Approx MSRP: 57.75

There price for the rare Fuente $49 ....

Thanks bfreebern for helping ID the #55.

Hmmm, turns out they DO mail to APO, now I have a decision to make.

Must be sold-out, the link in the OP no longer takes you to the deal :(

Yeah, the link was down for a couple of hours... it's working again now!

My brother ordered a box of Avo 80ths from these guys. They shipped quickly and cleanly. I can't see why it'd be any different here, though, it seems AWFULLY cheap.

I ordered two of these samplers aweek ago.Both were delivered in good shape and timely