• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RATZILLA

Dirty Rat's been one of my go to's lately. A bigger DR, hmm would definitely have to give it a go! G1

RATZILLA,

Basically the bog brother to the Dirty Rat. Due to the thick crop from two years ago, the Stalk Cut T52 Capa needed additional time to cure. Therefore, some of the early samples that were smoked went out more than they should have. When the capa is fully fermented, it will be the very best T52 capa we have ever had.

Sorry for the relight burn issue. We will get it resolved with the only thing that matters - more curing time in the pilones.

Best,
JD

JD, Fabian gave me a Ratzilla in Sturgis this year, it was amazing. Very much looking forward to this becoming a regular production cigar.

Is it just me or does it seem like PJ is behind the marketing of all their cigars? Each time there's a new release, there's just a little bit more gimmick along with it than the last.

GREAT cigars, regardless.

But the high dollar off-the-wall shapes and "unique" names... Dude, just make a ****load of LP #9's and give up the PJ scheme (low stock of the reg. line on the shelf, but no can haz this new shiz behind the counter).

Well, except that:

-- The cigar isn't really named "Pussy Juice"
-- The cigar is not sold, and will not be sold

...but other than that... :)

Moki,

Not to sound like a kiss ass or anything, but you have the sickest collection of cigars that I have ever seen. I have been following your writings and your collecting for many many years.

Cheers.

Best,
JD

Moki, Not to sound like a kiss ass or anything, but you have the sickest collection of cigars that I have ever seen. I have been following your writings and your collecting for many many years. Cheers. Best, JD

Kissass.

:)

is this the sign up thread?

Tim

Back in Miami. While we didn't have any Ratzilla for the Two Guys Smoke Shop event, we had some Undercrown, UZI, and Pig #9 (Ones that were oldies but cut downs - didnt make QC due to size).

Just wanted to thank any CP's who stopped by to say hello at any of the three locations.

Best,
JD

Back in Miami. While we didn't have any Ratzilla for the Two Guys Smoke Shop event, we had some Undercrown, UZI, and Pig #9 (Ones that were oldies but cut downs - didnt make QC due to size).

Just wanted to thank any CP's who stopped by to say hello at any of the three locations.

Best,
JD
JD - got any events planned for the Pacific Northwest..?? Would dig the opportunity to meet you and share a smoke. Just saying.....

Blindedbyscience.

Unfortunately the Pacific North West is a bit out of my way. i do really enjoy heading to Seattle every year for the Little Brown Smoke Shack event, but this just passed. If I find out that I am heading that way anytime soon, I will let you know.

Sincere thanks for asking.
JD

How about any events on the west coast of FL? I know you tweet a lot with Jackie @bonitasmokeshop. That is my local shop. Let me know if you are coming around anytime soon!

And stop kissing Moki's ass! :)

Also, JD, please let us know when you are going to be in the Atlanta Area. Perhaps you can post updates every couple of hours in the retailer forum? :D
Trying to find a retailer now who can put a sampler of my liking together. You really need to make more of these and the pigs, liga, etc. It's the right thing to do!
punk_lawyer agees wholeheartedly!

Loved the UZI the folks at Uhles Smoke and Pipe shop my B&M stomping grounds saved for me because I missed when you showed. Had funeral to go to. I really hope to meet you when you come around again.