• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rays vs. Phillies

*Raises Hand*
I'm game for one premium 5'er. Let's go Phillies!
Any other Tampa fans? I might be able to take on 2 more of you. You will be very happy with my 5'er. :p

Not necessarily a "premium" fiver, as what defines premium to you and me might be different. Just like the Rays/Sox fivers, $6-$12 sticks are a better definition.

Oh, and one more thing:

You're On! :thumbs:

I'd love to take both of your sticks.

Yeah, good luck with that. Hope the Phillies play as well as the University of Michigan football team. :whistling:

Just kidding, I want the series to go more than 4 games. :laugh:

If no one else wants in against me, I'll take your sticks too.

I got Gregor and Miami for premium 5'ers. I might take one more or so.... Will let everyone know.
I might be at game 5, so GO PHILS but no sweep please. :)

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.
Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.
Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!
It's been my experience that when the crowd is rooting for the one team the broken noses are making mucho bucks! GO PHILLIES! :laugh: ;)

Game on Henry & Justin! :thumbs:

Game 1 Tonite!!! If Phillies win game 1, I think it's gonna be an easy series.Gregor, Miami and Cookie... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time watching the games.
Go Phillies!!!!

Yeah, that's what the Sox thought :whistling:

:laugh:

Woo HOo!!! That is what I am talking about!!
We could have blown this game wide open too. Damn Ryan needs to step it up.
What a game. Have a great weekend everyone.

Back