• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RBTT Pass

KStevenson

I'm a fan of short, fat cigars. After reading some of the conversations on this board, I don't seem to be the only one. It's time for a box pass.Here are the special rules for this pass.1) THIS PASS IS INSURED BY CPI. This means that a complete inventory of the pass needs to be maintained at all times. I plan to use Gil's CigarTracker to track the pass and maintain the inventory.2) Cigars in this pass should be of the robusto, bellicoso, toro, or torpedo type. I'm shooting for a length of 4-6 inches and a 48+ ring.3) No naked cigars please. :) I've seen a lot of wrapper damage in some of the passes I've participated in. If the cigar is uncello'd, please wrap it in plastic wrap or something similar.
I'm looking for 10 or so participants. I'll post the initial cigar inventory after I've spend some more time rummaging through my coolerdor. Anyone interested?(Edited by KStevenson at 2:32 pm on Jan. 14, 2001)

Sounds like a great pass, I'm in! I love short/fat cigars.Rod

Rod, Burnt, and Charlie: You're in. Please register for the pass at cigartracker and send me your snail addresses. (Please use the CP messaging system.)Seven more slots to fill, so there's plenty of room left! I'll post the initial inventory tomorrow evening after I've verified that the cigars I've picked out of my database actually exist in my coolerdor. :)

How could I resist a fellow CPI member! This will be the first pass started officially after CPI was created! LOL :)
Count me in if you need my snailer let me know.

I would like to get in this one if there is still room.Thanks for using cigartracker.com

OK, Shadow, Gil, Darren, and Dave are all in. Gil, I need your snailer. Everyone who hasn't requested to join this pass on CigarTracker needs to.This brings the count to 7. There's still room for 3 more!

Here's the initial lineup:H. Upmann Suprema #2 (vintage 1995) 6 x 51
Savinelli ELR #4 Maduro 6 x 50
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro 5 x 50
CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Petit Belicoso 5.25 x 54 (2)
CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Napoleon 4.75 x 56 (2)
CAO L'Anniversaire Extreme Belicoso 6 x 54
Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 5.25 x 52
Diamond Crown Robusto #5 4.5 x 54
Fuente Fuente OpusX Perfecxion #2 6.5 x 52
Partagas Serie S Esplendido 4.5 x 60 (2)
Yes, I know that the OpusX is longer than the pass rules technically allow. I'll be happy to disqualify it if you all insist. ;)

A Newbie here.
I'd like to get in if possible. I also put in a request at cigar tracker to join in.Thanks

I insist that the Opus x stays and that I get the box first! LOL :)

OK. I appear to have 11 people, so the pass is closed. Here's who I have so far:Rod
Charlieb
BurntFingers
Shadow
purosdave
DarrenR
GilV
Tim Hampton
Vegas1
grinnin
TexcigarI stil need snailers for Tim, Vegas1, grinnin, and Texcigar.
Also, Tim, grinnin, and Texcigar need to post requests on CigarTracker so I can close the pass.I haven't determined the pass order yet. Once I have everyone's snailers, I'll get the order worked out.