• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RBTT Pass

Just got the box today! Great selection! :)Will post takes/puts this weekend...- Rod

Ok, box going out, I thought I'd make this a fast turn around :)Takes:
- La Unica Cameroon Belicoso #3
- Banza PiramidPuts:
- El Rico Habano
- CAO
- Bock Y CA Habana 2000
- TabantillasConfirmation Number:
0300 1290 0003 2666 2703(Edited by Rod at 2:45 pm on Feb. 2, 2001)

Great puts and a fast turnaround! Thanks Rod. You guys seem determined to get this pass over with ASAP! :)

LOL. It looks like it's a race now! :)

I got the box, and how! There are some great cigars in this pass. I am my school's science fair coordinator and I have to do parent science fair night in about an hour. Will definately post puts and takes and get this bad boy back on the road tomorrow!!!!!

Cool. I just wanted to know where the box was. Have fun with the science fair. I figure I have a few years before I have to worry about that sort of thing. ;)

The box is on its way! Confirmation number is:
0300 6000 0001 3178 7145Puts:
Bauza Pyramid
AF Chateau Robusto
Carlos Torano Churchill
Cabanas Churchill
five more I can't rememberTakes:
Opus X Belicoso
CAO short Beli
CAO Maduro Beli
CAO Extreme Beli
One other I can't remeber (I'm having a senoir moment kind of day)Thanks Kieth. This is one super pass. Thank you for letting me play. I hope everyone enjoys the sticks!

Thanks for the fast turn-around Tim! Hope the science fair went well. Be sure to update CigarTracker.com when you
get a moment.

Hey guys, just got back from Phoenix, AZ and 36 holes of golf. I don't know how long the box has been at the office but I appologize for holding it up. I will ship it out on Monday and have already updated at cigartracker.com. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank Keith for starting this pass, it is a great idea and I hope we do it again soon!

Thanks for the update Dave. I don't think that you held the box up for very long at all. Thanks for the puts!

A request to all of those who haven't received the box yet:please do not put anything longer then 6" in the box. A few churchills have crept into the box and I'd like to stop any more from arriving. If you decided to take one of the churchills, please replace it with a pyramid or toro that fits the pass guidelines. If you have any questions, send me a message or email me at KStevenson@CigarPass.comThanks.

All right... The box is here. I will go through it later and I should have it sent out tomorrow or Sat at the latest. :cool:

Thanks for letting me know that it's safe. Hope you can find something you like in there. :)

Keith,There are a lot of great cigars in there. I took one of those churchills that was messing up your box too. Box will go out tomorrow since the Post Office closed early on Sat. Takes:
Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill
La Flor Dom El Jocko #2
Partagas Series S Esp.
CAO Anni. Belicoso Mad.Puts:
La Luna Maduro Fuerte Relampagos
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto
Flamenco Oscuros No.5 Cedar
Borhani XXO Belicoso
Havana Classico Robusto
Arturo Fuente Rothschild Mad.Thanks for including me in the pass.Don S.