• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RBTT Pass

KeithThanks for supporting cigartracker.com. I am working on version 2.0 of the program it will have some improvements and should be easyer to use.There is only one problem it us only useful if people use it. Again thanks for your support.BTW please e-mail me your snailer.:cool:

Pass arrived today. Takes:
AF Rothschild Robusto (thanks Don)Puts:
La Estrella Cubana Torp
Astral Robusto
Baccarat Torp
La Luna Fuerte Maduro Robustoand the freebie, thanks KeithUpdated Cigartracker.com and will post delivery confonformation number tomorrow.Thanks for letting me play
:cool:(Edited by GilV at 12:16 am on Feb. 27, 2001)

It's on its way. Thanks for letting me play. Used on pf those after hour mailers.

Cigartracker updated today.Once again, thanks Keith and all those ahead of me.:cool:

No problem Gil. I hope you get a break from work so you have time to enjoy some of those fine cigars. :)

Well I recieved it last night. nice selection! :) You should enjoy those smokes! I posted puts and takes on cigartracker.com and will post tracking number today when I get it.
Thanks for letting me participate and running a great pass.

I will be updating Cigar tracker with conf# in a moment, the box is on its way as of now. Thanks again for a great pass. :cool:

The box arrived this morning.Here's my takes:La Luna Fuerte Maduro
La Luna Fuerte Maduro Relampagos
XXO BelicosoHere's my puts.Punch Grand Cru Robusto
Cordovo Robusto
Perdomo Reserve #2
Bolivar Belicoso FinoCigar tracker has been updated and I'll try to ship today or tomorrow.Thanks again Keith and everyone else.

Looks like I can't ship till Friday, sorry Charles.Also the box was pretty banged up (cigars were fine though), so instead of taking chances they have found a new travel home.

Vegas,Thanks for the great puts and for taking care of the box.This pass has been going very well. Thanks to all who have participated so far! Now, we're in the home stretch. :cool: