• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

re:introduction

lobestar

Hey all! I've been gone for quite some time and thought I'd rejoin the board for awhile. Sadly, I'll be gone again for several weeks after the 18th. But, hopefully I'll be able to participate more by the end of Sept.

I recently took on a new job and will have to give it one hundred percent of my attention these next few weeks. However, I'll be moving to Chicago the first week of sept and hopefully everything in my life will have calmed down by the Oct. and I will once again be able to spend more quality time with all of you guys. :love:

Well congrats on the new job! With a little luck, you'll be able to slow down and enjoy a special cigar soon. Check in when you can.

Emo

Welcome back! We'll look forward to hearing more from you soon. Hopefully the new job is paying you tons of money so you can spend more on fine cigars :D

Congrats in the new job feller :thumbs: and I hope the big city agrees with you.

Chicago huh, Matt and a few other good folks live in that area. Atleast you'll be able to attend the future LOLHs...... :)

Who the hell is lobstar!! :p

Welcome back and congrats!! :thumbs:

I'm really hoping that I'll have the spare time to make the LOLH III :) It looks like a good time.

The new job pays a little better than I was making. But, it will take up a lot more of my time. However, if all goes well I should be able to retire by the time I'm 75 :p

I don't really care for the city much. I've lived in a few and only seem to remember the bad things. There are a lot of conviniences though, and I'm looking forward to enjoying some museums and culture. Southern Illinois isn't exactly a cultural mecca so the move will be good. :D

Thanks for the warm re: welcome :thumbs:

Hmmm, What do you say about a dude that leaves ya stranded. Then comes back in time to tell you he's going to the LOLH herf when you cant? :angry: I'm not sure yet but forget all the good stuff!!! :0

Better job, get off your bike long enough to go buy a laptop!

Welcome back bro,. :thumbs: