• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Cuban?

In a case like this, it's the thought that counts. A friend looking to bring back a cigar that's cuban is a nice gesture.

I always graciously accept these cigars from friends, thanking them that they didn't get a box.

I examined the pic of the cigar and thought that the construction itself posed it to be a fake. That's just looking at the pic. Since you've determined it to be fake, it very well might have cuban tobacco, thus it's a cuban cigar, but maybe not an authentic Punch.

Smoke it...

If there was a better picture, the band could then bring out more details. So I decided to pull out some of my old Punch bands off these type of cigars and other Punchs I've had in the tubes while visiting the UK. What I can make out from the picture there is many similarities of the design from your band and mine. I can't see exact details so other than that, your band has a chance to being real. Doesn't make the cigar real.

Just smoke it and hopefully its an enjoyable smoke.

If there was a better picture, the band could then bring out more details. So I decided to pull out some of my old Punch bands off these type of cigars and other Punchs I've had in the tubes while visiting the UK. What I can make out from the picture there is many similarities of the design from your band and mine. I can't see exact details so other than that, your band has a chance to being real. Doesn't make the cigar real.

Just smoke it and hopefully its an enjoyable smoke.

Yeah, I talked to David and he sent me a couple pictures. Most people so far have generally come to the conclusion that the band is real but the cigar isn't. Either way though, your right that my friend was nice enough to do this. I'll have to test it out tomorrow after classes just to see how good it is. I'll letcha guys know what its like.

Thanks for all the help from everyone

Back