• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

real or fake siglo IV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohiba507

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

Thanks guys....

I guessed I should have rephrased my topic, its not a question about if there fake or not cause I trust my source very much so..I have cohiba robustos and now siglos and they have different color shades of yellow and the cohiba is not very embossed. But from what I hear this is not unheard of so thanks everyone....guess I just got nervous for a moment...

This is the 2nd thread you've put up verifying Cohiba's. If you distrust your source this much it's time to move on to one you're more comfortable with. ;)

This is the 2nd thread you've put up verifying Cohiba's. If you distrust your source this much it's time to move on to one you're more comfortable with. ;)

That's some sound advice.

- Tim

Did you checked for the watermark, irons and factory codes?

Fake! Send them my way and I will make sure that they are properly incinerated!

I'll get on my knees if she gets on her elbows. :D I got one like the top one. It drew very hard. Let me know if yours does.

The word COHIBA being flat on the paper and not pressed outwards raises a huge red flag. ???

The word COHIBA being flat on the paper and not pressed outwards raises a huge red flag. ???

I think that's his camera angle Jake. He PMed me the source and if they are dealing Falsies there's a lot of trouble in Mudville.

I think that's his camera angle Jake. He PMed me the source and if they are dealing Falsies there's a lot of trouble in Mudville.
I think you're right Jayro75. They look to be legit as far as the band.

Any pictures of the foot? Back of the band? THe cap?
Oh, he edited his first post, he's not wondering if they are fake.

Thanks for the pics...

I found out the source as well, and they are indeed legit. The picture is just very deceiving at that angle, the glare on the left of the band that reflects on the gold leaf over the "C" and part of the "O" just make the lettering seem flat on the band like it's solid paper and not "pressed out."

They have to be real, they bounce so nicccca!

:blush:

You ain't kiddin either Gary. Yowzzzaaa!!!

Some women are blessed....and some just don't have what it takes... (NSFW)

My concern is and will always be the constant posting of are these fakes threads that brand new members continue to post. Rod has made it very clear about the rules on this in bold red letters over and over again. I will report this thread in the hopes that others will learn to follow the rules.

I am a newb and am here to learn how things work, so no offense intended. I thought that the things in large red letters had to do with sources and asking for/verification of a source, and not if a particular cigar was legit or not??

I am a newb and am here to learn how things work, so no offense intended. I thought that the things in large red letters had to do with sources and asking for/verification of a source, and not if a particular cigar was legit or not??

Then I guess you didn't read all the rules that you signed off when you joined?

I think Anthony's concern is that by asking if a cigar is fake it could lead to someone trying to verify or ask for sources. That's not what the OP did here, but I understand the thinking.

Brand new member March 29, three new topics all about fakes. Just food for thought for all you out there.

I just went back and re-read the newbie guide and still didn't see anything about single stick verifications. I just want to know what is acceptable for future reference. I had just posted last night about a cigar that I have had for a number of years and after seeing all of the valuable information on this site thought I would see what others thought.

I love the site and have been making my way through various topics and areas and appreciate everyone's knowledge that is established here. Thanks for the help.

I just went back and re-read the newbie guide and still didn't see anything about single stick verifications. I just want to know what is acceptable for future reference. I had just posted last night about a cigar that I have had for a number of years and after seeing all of the valuable information on this site thought I would see what others thought.

I love the site and have been making my way through various topics and areas and appreciate everyone's knowledge that is established here. Thanks for the help.

When an individual asks if the cigar is legitimate by their very question they are asking about source in a round about way. Typically they'll post something and then they'll go fishing for sources. I don't know you or the original poster both of you have been here less than a full month yet you are asking all sort of questions pertaining to illegal cigars for US citizens. Do you need any further clarification about the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.