• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real time ESG review

Wyatt,

Glad to hear that you were able to get your hands on a couple of these...since you are the all time number one VSG fan...I want to hear your impressions of the ESG! :thumbs:

-Fetter

BTW - how was the Wizard?

PM'd ya about the Wizard, didn't want to clog this topic up with my Wizard review, but in short....absolutely loved it, sorta like an Illusion on crack.

I can't wait to try the ESG, think I'm smokin' one while on leave!

I can't wait to get back to the States (Friday) to smoke my ESG.

My trouble is this: should I wait for my jetlag to wear off or just light it up right away?

Nice review...hmmm a mix of Qpus X and VSG...sounds like a winner there :thumbs:

Great review and in a cool format. I love the VSG ERs, one of my favorite smokes, so I have been looking forward to trying these. Got a couple of the ESGs resting in the humidor. They may just burn a fiery death much sooner than planned thanks to this review! LOL

Wow...sounds like these may be the real deal. I'm gonna smoke one of the two that I got but I'm gonna wait until next week (happy birthday to me.......)

Maybe mine was a dud. :angry: I thought it had a nice flavor, but was pretty mild. I guess I'll have to give it one more try at some point.

As being someone who smoked an Ashton VSG ER and an Ashton ESG, the two taste very simular (atleast from what I remeber) except the ER being more "muted" where as you could taste the spice from the opus wrapper on the ESG. Either way it's most definatly worth a try. And the band is the best looking band I've ever seen, how in the world they come up with them i'll never know.

Nice review! :thumbs:

Hey KB, nice to see you back. How's your pet chicken? :sign:

Doc.

Wow,

Great review experience, Fetter. This sounds like something I'd want to give a try some time.

Well done. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Ginseng,

Not ot talk too much $hit...but,

"Oh my god! Freakin gaudy band. The first time I've seen these...and probably will be the last. The VSG suit me just fine."

This was from Chrls67's post about his ESG find...and that is your post to my review...so are you gonna smoke one or just stick with the VSG? :whistling: :rolleyes:

Sounds like an awesome cigar! Its on my must try list... but first I must find. :)

Wow,

Great review experience, Fetter. This sounds like something I'd want to give a try some time.

Well done. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Ginseng,

Not ot talk too much $hit...but,

"Oh my god! Freakin gaudy band. The first time I've seen these...and probably will be the last. The VSG suit me just fine."

This was from Chrls67's post about his ESG find...and that is your post to my review...so are you gonna smoke one or just stick with the VSG? :whistling: :rolleyes:

There is something about a Naked cigar that works for me! I like where RP put the bands on the Edge now, easy to remove.