• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rearranging forums

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be rearranging the forum layout soon, so that they are better organized. Stay tuned...

Really appreciate the time and effort, Rod. Same here; if I can be of any help, please ask.

On another note, concerning layout.....I actually like this layout. It's very similar to a couple other forums I read (XenForo default, perhaps...??..;-), and as such I'm pretty comfortable with it. On my phone, it looks great and works very well. Long and short of it is that I'm not in a big hurry to see huge changes to the layout of the pages; I rather like what I'm seeing now. As they say, one man's opinion.....

Thank you - B.B.S,

Thanks Tom. This layout is not going anywhere, it's here to stay. I am working on a custom theme, however if you don't like the new custom theme that will be released soon, you can revert back to this one easily (bottom left corner, you can select which theme you want).