• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

med_gallery_12094_1464_1111822.jpg

Stouts and hops!

1 bottle of fuller's vintage 2009
1 bottle of Jolly Pumpkin la roja
1 bottle of Samuel smith but brown ale

engspot said:
med_gallery_12094_1464_1111822.jpg

Stouts and hops!
Nice pickup!
I love the Big Bad Baptist and the Yeti.  Have yet to try Nugget Nectar, but anxiously awaiting for that day.

wkoti said:
It will take him a year to drink this much beer.  Unless he invites me over of course.

1 Bottle of Lost Abbey's Serpent Stout
1 Bottle of Port Brewery Old Viscocity

Picked up
(2) 4 packs of Innis and Gunn Rum Cask,  Really like this beer
4 pack of Skull Splitter, This came highly recommended by the local pusher
6 pack of Oskar Blues Dales Ale, an old favorite
6 pack of Newcastle Winter IPA, looked interesting and I love me some Newkies so I figured what the hell.

6er of Moose Drool, and a 6er of Founders All-Day IPA.  Will be drinking these during my fantasy baseball draft on Saturday.  Can't wait.

I am heading to Denver at the end of March.  Any suggestions for a good Porter/Stout?  Great Divide and Breckenridge stuff distributes to Maryland, I am looking at some local stuff to bring back home.  I have over 20 breweries marked down to visit while I am there.  Those are the ones that have been getting great reveiws, I am looking for some hidden gems. 

Sweetrice80 said:
I am heading to Denver at the end of March.  Any suggestions for a good Porter/Stout?  Great Divide and Breckenridge stuff distributes to Maryland, I am looking at some local stuff to bring back home.  I have over 20 breweries marked down to visit while I am there.  Those are the ones that have been getting great reveiws, I am looking for some hidden gems. 
check out Left Hand, Avery, Upslope.

You might also check potty Fort Collins, Odells, SKA, Telluride, Oskar Blues, Loveland Ale works, Rockyard and so many more to think of.

Oskar Blues makes some the best stout I've ever had. Hit me up when you're in town, we will have a couple of smokes/drinks.

Sweetrice80 said:

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

The Ten Fidy is my favorite stout with out a doubt! 

Southern Star Rauchbier
Stone Old Guardian
Ballast Point Imperial Stout Victory at Sea
Rahr & Sons Texas Amber Ale