• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations for creamy, sweet, gourmand, cigars. (Unflavored)

DSmoke

New to the forums, relatively new to cigars, casual cigar enthusiast.
I smoke 1-6 sticks a month.

My favorites:
Padron 1926 40th Aniv. Torpedo in Natural
H Upmann Magnum 54

Just like, but would smoke again:
Pledge EP Carrillo Prequel
Padron Damaso No. 8
Ashton ESG Churchill

Hated:
Montecristo White
Macanudo Cafe Crystal

In my humidor I have these cigars (that I have yet to try):
Rocky Patel ALR 2nd Ed.
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva
Oliva Serie V, Maduro & Natural
Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
Padron 1926 40th, Maduro
Sobremesa Brulee Double Corona
Encore by E.P. Carrillo El Primero
San Cristobal Quintessence Belicoso

I really like that nutty, smooth, creamy-sweet profile of the Padron; although the H. Upmann was a bit boring in diversity, it was really smooth and almost caramel like which made it memorable smoke.
I'm not too big on the liquorish notes of the Pledge, but the first third was great.
Dislike the bright grassy lemon notes of the Macanudo and MC Whites, one of the few cigars I couldn't finish.

I'd love to hear what your recommendations for someone like myself. I do like longer formats as I enjoy the cooler smoke & the option to continue puffing if a pairing, company, weather, and occasion all permit. Half the time, I don't indulge with the final third of a cigar unless its one of my favorites.

Sounds like you need to try the Padron maduro X000 line, such as the 4000 or 7000. My other favorite that might suit you is the illusione 888 maduro.

Welcome to the forum. Hop over to the welcome section and make an introduction post when you get a chance LINK

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Pyramid, Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R44 or 52, Warped Los Relatos, Illusione Haut 10, Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill, Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill, (aged) Por Larranaga Petit Corona. These are among my most preferred with a sweetness to them. They have a very pleasing profile, at least to me.

Any rosado wrapper for the most part. I would also add Liga Privada T52, not what comes to mind for most people I’m sure, but if you smoke it really slow, it has a sweet/creamy quality to it while also being a lot more complex than a connie wrapper. Illusione ECCJ, Cruzado and Epernay also fit the bill. YMMV

Share with the rest of the class.

😁

Definition of gourmand

1: one who is excessively fond of eating and drinking
2: one who is heartily interested in good food and drink