• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations wanted

Since you are in Sweden, you should not waste your money on non Cuban cigars... If a cuban cigar is a 10, the closest (best) non cuban would be a 7, and most would be a 5. Stick to Bolivar, Juan Lopez, Por Larranaga, Qui d'Orsay, Trinidad and Ramon Allones. Try to find some aged a few years, and compare them to fresh stock.
I have and they cost around 150 dollers per stick. And they are not as good as one would think... Plus they are out of stock most of the time

Bolivar Royal Corona, JL 1 and 2, PLPC, would be a good start. If you want to spend a bit more, then H. Upmann Magnum 54, La Gloria Cubana Serie D N°5, Hoyo de Monterrey Épicure N°2, Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill, Partagas Serie D N°4…

Bolivar Royal Corona, JL 1 and 2, PLPC, would be a good start. If you want to spend a bit more, then H. Upmann Magnum 54, La Gloria Cubana Serie D N°5, Hoyo de Monterrey Épicure N°2, Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill, Partagas Serie D N°4…
thanks man, i will try those i can find next time i buy thanks for you time

Loaded question :)

My favorite is Partagas Serie D #4

As an every day inexpensive smoke, I always have a few boxes of Punch Rothschild Double Maduro in my humidor. You can usually find them for between $3 - $4 a stick in boxes of 50. I have literally never had a bad draw or burn and have been smoking them for years. they are more of a medium flavor profile, but I enjoy mild-med cigars.

Dave

Loaded question :)

My favorite is Partagas Serie D #4

As an every day inexpensive smoke, I always have a few boxes of Punch Rothschild Double Maduro in my humidor. You can usually find them for between $3 - $4 a stick in boxes of 50. I have literally never had a bad draw or burn and have been smoking them for years. they are more of a medium flavor profile, but I enjoy mild-med cigars.

Dave
PSD4 Still makes me shudder thanks to @jfields