• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations

Shiba said:
I would like a descent recommendation for a drink that I can have while smoking a cigar. Here are some of my dislikes that can be taken into consideration as well.

1) I am not the type to drink something like Jack Daniels or Gin straight. (It is too harsh for my taste and I don't like the taste of straight liquor)

2) Prefer something other than beer or wine

3) I don't mind something mild or even sweet

Hopefully with that in mind, someone can come up with an idea for me. I think I would enjoy my smokes even more if they had a nice companion. :)

Thanks for the help guys.
[snapback]235372[/snapback]​

Sounds like me. Hey Shiba I am going to pick up a bottle of Tamdhu per AVB's recommendation. When we get together we will have to have a drink or two of it.

Per AVB http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id...Star.asp?a%3D29

Good luck in your search.

Brad

If you don't like it you can send it to me and I'll trade some sticks for the leftover amount. :p

DevilsMilk said:
Sounds like me. Hey Shiba I am going to pick up a bottle of Tamdhu per AVB's recommendation. When we get together we will have to have a drink or two of it.

Per AVB http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id...Star.asp?a%3D29

Good luck in your search.

Brad
[snapback]237340[/snapback]​

Sound good DM... You guys tell me when and I am there!!!!

AVB... your killing me man... I was at work today and reading this thread and your new picture popped up right as my boss walked up. He was not impressed :(

Oh well... I guess that is what I get for surfing at work. ???

At least it's art and not flesh & blood. Tell him you are expanding your horizons so you can think outside the box and push the business forward...........yeah, that's the ticket!

Shiba said:
AVB... your killing me man... I was at work today and reading this thread and your new picture popped up right as my boss walked up. He was not impressed :(

Oh well... I guess that is what I get for surfing at work. ???
[snapback]237498[/snapback]​

He would probably tell me that i am trying to push my business forward with her :whistling:

Shiba,

Seeing if JimK would be wanting to make a road trip as well. Hes in the Tampa area. Somewhere around there if I remember correctly.

I know this isn't an alchoholic beverage but I've found that Dr Pepper seems to go really well with a smoke. At least to my taste buds.