• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Stripe Beer

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
Tried it the other day...and realised that advertising works! The only reason I was compelled to try it was because they had some great commercials.

It was pretty good. Wasn't fantastic but it was still a good beer. Ill have to get some more some time and see what I think on the second time around.

Anyway you can check out their commercials here:
Red Stripe Beer commercials

Anyone else tried red stripe?

I've tried it and wasn't all that impressed. I've had far too many good microbrews and home brews in my day to ever get excited about any other mass produced beers at this point.

I like the stubbies ..... bring back fond memories of drinking under the bridge in high school.

The beer itself doesn't do much for me .... but I'm sure it would taste better cold on a hot beach watching bikini bunnies play volleyball.

SeanGAR said:
I like the stubbies ..... bring back fond memories of drinking under the bridge in high school.

The beer itself doesn't do much for me .... but I'm sure it would taste better cold on a hot beach watching bikini bunnies play volleyball.
[snapback]241434[/snapback]​

Anything short of piss in a bottle would taste good cold on a hot beach watching girls in tiny bikinis playing volleyball :D

as far as red stripe goes..its definitely not the greatest

I love the Red Stripe commercials! A better slogan has not been invented. I had only had Red Stripe once, when I was in Jamaica (go figure) but I bought a six-pack after seeing those ads. :laugh:

Used to love Red Stripe. Then they somehow changed the recipe, and it's been panther piss ever since. Leaves a nasty aftertaste, like they're getting some contamination of some kind.

There used to be a commercial a while back with the jamaican guys selling the beer but since you cant have someone actually drinking it in the ad they would cut out to a close up of whatever they had to sell like a tshirt a bottle opener and a couple other things and when they would cut back theyd all be drinking the beer and would have to put it down. haha it was the funniest commercial. That one was my favorite but its been a while and I can't remember if it was red stripe for sure or not..I know their slogan was HURRAY BEER! but its not on their site :( I was looking forward to seeing that one.

The new ones are pretty great too though.

One week a year I drink enough Red Stripe (usually Red Stripe light) to satisfy my urge to drink it at other times. It does some funny sh*t to me and I always end up wearing my wife's skirt.....
1059944R104923-vi.jpg

Matt, that was just a little more information then we needed... :whistling:

Yeah, well here's what happens before the skirt goes on...
IMG_2076-vi.jpg

But, you ain't gettin' to see what happens after it comes off...... :laugh:

I recently tried this at a party and liked it. I think it tastes similar to Heineken (which IS my favorite). What I really want to try is Fat Tire.