• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reinado Cigars - GER Line Extension Progress

armhsmoker

Reinado Cigars
Hey Guys. Thought I might share the progress of the GER(Grand Empire Reserve) line extension project that is under development. Currently considering the following vitolas below and would love to hear what you guys think...All suggestions and input is welcome. GER blend to be included on all these. Really excited about the way the protos are tasting. Thanks.

1) petite lancero - 6 x 38

2) corona gorda - 5 5/8 x 46

3) toro - 6 x 52 (shown in attached pic)

4) toro gordo - 6 x 58

51vg4h.jpg

Best Regards,
Antonio
Reinado Cigars

I really like the Toro and petite lancero of the 4 listed.   I could see the petite lancero as a hot tub cigar for me (quicker smoke) and I am always looking for one of those.

Corona gorda, And petite lancero are great sizes, do these well and the will sell. Hoping to see these in CO sometime.

I'm in the petite lancero and corona gorda camp as well.  If I had to pick one of those over the other, I'd go petite lancero first, corona gorda second.

Petit lancero for the true cigar connoisseur. Option 4 if you'd like to accommodate the posers.

Petite Lancero would be my first choice, followed by the Corona Gorda in close second.