• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

REMINDER ABOUT SECRET SANTA

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Reminder for everyone who only looks in this tread. Secret Santa is quickly approaching and the deadline to register is midnight on the 30th of November. If you fit the requirements please feel free to head over to the sign up thread and register.

I really am sorry but I don’t think I’ll be participating this year. December is going to be extremely busy for me, one of our sales people quit so im now responsible for covering the slack and have several family things planned so I can’t give it the attention I think it deserves.

I definitely don’t need any cigars at the moment that is unless Fields wants to send me a sample from every box he’s posted in 2021 (I’ll make room haha) however if there is a need for someone to help out in the event someone is missed please let me know and I’d be happy to setup a really nice assortment from my own degenerate buying habits of 2021 and send out a care package.

I really am sorry but I don’t think I’ll be participating this year. December is going to be extremely busy for me, one of our sales people quit so im now responsible for covering the slack and have several family things planned so I can’t give it the attention I think it deserves.

I definitely don’t need any cigars at the moment that is unless Fields wants to send me a sample from every box he’s posted in 2021 (I’ll make room haha) however if there is a need for someone to help out in the event someone is missed please let me know and I’d be happy to setup a really nice assortment from my own degenerate buying habits of 2021 and send out a care package.
Whatever you send will be over the top anyways!! Just pack up a bunch of cigars now and a bottle of something....then when you get your kid slap a label on it and drop it at the post office. Lazy ass!

HOHOHO. Now that I have your attention!!!!!! Reminder this closes on Tuesday night. Get your entries in.