• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Removed due to lack of interest

Dude, you could get arrested for that in some states.

Well he is safe in NJ!!!

holysheep.jpg

While I understand your frustration one does not delete posts here at CP.

Dang Boone, I was gonna post one, just hadn't gotten to it yet. Funny contest, hehe.

WTF? You mean I'm going to have to cancel my appointment with Olan Mills Studio for Maddox and myself to have our picture taken? ??? Seriously though... I was considering it.... I just read about it at 12:30 am and Maddox was fast asleep... Will we see the repost of Dog Bounty Hunter Air Guitar?????

Those rules dont aply to Advance Cp Members :rolleyes:

Neither this party or the one you're referring to have been around much more than 2 years. Sr? Pfff.

While we're at it, I consider a rule's a rule and applies to everyone. If you still need to un-bunch your panties on the subject, take it up with our illustrious leader instead of sniping and getting old farts like me pissed off.

Damn Boone give some people a chance, It wasn't up that long and you pulled it.. The dog must have ate the prize sticks... :)

Damn Boone give some people a chance, It wasn't up that long and you pulled it.. The dog must have ate the prize sticks... :)

X2! I was thinking about it.............I was just trying to decide if my grumpy thirteen year old dog would bite me or not. :laugh:

Is someone going to run with this contest or what??? Concept was good!! I've got my pic taken and ready of Maddox playing Guitar Hero getting an all time high score on "Cat Scratch Fever"...

Yea I was going to get one tonight while me and the dog were drunk.

Those rules dont aply to Advance Cp Members :rolleyes:

I see much more than your frustration on the Advanced CP Members. I believed it once. Without treading on Boone's issues, let me see if I can restate the concept. I like to use the word "currency", but in truth, its respect. Here, it can be earned, and definely squandered, and outright pissed away, but it can never be borrowed. A brother here recently spent some, but still has quite a bit in the bank. So, its not longevity that gets you a walk - not that I see Boone gatting (ack!) getting a walk.