• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

removing

So, being completely honest here, we don’t have to know this shit. That is your business and not ours. You work through it where we provide support or condolences, whatever certain people look for in this case.

On the other hand, it took some balls and some belief in our site and members to post this. Our more frequent members and godfathers here post personal info about themselves or their experiences, so I like you posting about this. Obviously it is your own personal info, but the fact that you are open about it means you appreciate us enough as a group to be open and give open feedback, which is always positive.

TLDR: I’ve been in this situation many times back in the college day and didn’t get caught. The fact that you did and posted about it to let us ‘know’ is commemorative (not of the act but the openness), as a lot of different programs promote this and you are doing it out of free will (I’m assuming)

It took courage to post this! Any one of us could have easily been in your shoes, so we should all learn from you.

BTW, if this is the worst mistake you make in your life, you're doing well. Yes, it was a bad decision that will have present and future consequences. But no one got hurt in the process and you got pulled over before you harmed yourself or others. Nothing but your pride and your wallet have been damaged, and those will heal in time. You've already owned up to your bad decision, all that is left now is the follow through. In the process, you're setting an excellent example for your kids to see, and you can't buy opportunities like that.

@ConDaddy its an expensive and embarrassing lesson to learn. I had the pleasure of learning it myself in college. I don't envy you, because I didn't have a wife to remind me of my own mistake. But life will get back to normal for you, even though it won't seem like it for several months. Anyway, your not the only one to have gone through this.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Took a lot of courage to tell us this. We tend to learn from the mistakes we make, hopefully others will keep this in mind,

I agree with what everyone else has said. It really ended with the best case as nobody got hurt and you were under the "major punishment" level. I know I have made the same decision a few times (mostly before Uber). Its a good reminder for everyone to error on the side of caution.

I agree with what everyone else has said. It really ended with the best case as nobody got hurt and you were under the "major punishment" level. I know I have made the same decision a few times (mostly before Uber). Its a good reminder for everyone to error on the side of caution.
^This.
I agree you didn't have to share, but I know it helps to vent and talk it out. Sounds like you are taking it seriously. At least at our age we can do that, in the younger college years some don't learn and just keep doing it until something bad happens!

@ConDaddy its an expensive and embarrassing lesson to learn. I had the pleasure of learning it myself in college. I don't envy you, because I didn't have a wife to remind me of my own mistake. But life will get back to normal for you, even though it won't seem like it for several months. Anyway, your not the only one to have gone through this.

As did I, although this was past my college years. Honestly, it was the kick in the ass I needed. I wish I didn't have to learn that way, but lesson learned. It cost me a ton of money that I was saving for more import things in life. It made me put my whole life in a new perspective.

You were lucky no one was hurt... Never do that again!!! We care about you and your family too much buddy!!! We have all been there and have made similar bad decisions at some point in our lives, some of us have gotten away with it, others have not. I appreciate you telling us because it serves as a reminder to all of us, to NEVER drive after drinking. It's just not worth it!!!

To start, I’d like to commend you for your honestly. You know you took a big risk in sharing this with us, and I believe this to be a form of accountability that you have put on yourself. As many have said, thank god no one was hurt. I have seen SO many terrible accidents involving drunk driving, and 99% of the time, the drunk driver is unharmed or only slightly injured, while innocent people are the ones being cut out of the car. I am confident you will not make this mistake again. No respect lost here, but it could have been very different. I hope you never forget how lucky you were, my friend.

This sux, but I am glad it was only a citation and no one was injured.

Word of advice, talk to a lawyer in your area that handles DUI cases. I am not saying you will avoid the charges, but the lawyer may be able to help you manage the fines, DUI school, and protect you driver's license. Most lawyers will give you a case evaluation for free. Many times there are several charges that are lesser included offenses that can be dropped to reduce fines. Also, some states have a first offender status that lets you remove this from your record if you do not have any other charges in a specific time period. This can be key as this will show up on employment background checks.

And, not meaning to pile on, get a Covid 19 test. Jails are hot spots.

Last edited:
You may have already seen this, but it’s definitely a viable option, and is accepted by the court a majority of times for a first offense DUI:
ARS 13-907
Can I get an expungement in Arizona? That’s more difficult than a simple yes or no answer.
You cannot get a DUI expungement for the record at the MVD. But the only negative effects this record will have is on your insurance premiums, and on your driver’s license if you incur other infractions. As we mentioned earlier, this will disappear from your MVD record after five years.
It is possible to obtain a DUI expungement at the court. This will expunge the record with the Arizona DPS and the FBI. Arizona calls this process “setting aside”, according to ARS 13-907.
Under ARS 13-907, when you complete your sentence, you can ask the court to set aside your conviction. This releases the person from all the negative consequences of the conviction

I hope we can all learn from your lesson and you do everything in your power to make it right for you and your family.

Where you really fucked u, was asking for Gurkhas on the MAW PIF thread.
Okay Okay!! You guys are too much haha. Again this is too kind.

Well if there were things I'd love to try:

CC:
Any cohiba (have only had the shorts and one antique collection that I was sent by Bill)
Any LE (Have yet to try any LE's)

NC:
Padron 1926, 50th etc. Have tried allot of the xxxx series and 1964's but haven't really tried any of the others.

Fuente WOAM with some age on it. I recently purchased a box of these and they are amazing, but have heard from multiple people that an aged one is just that much better. Will help me decide if I need to stop smoking mine.

Illusione. I've had one of their 88's but would love to try others.

Tatuaje - I've only had the black series, so would love to try others.

Lastly any Ghurka - I feel bad that nobody else understands the joy that @H. Vachon vachon gets from these. I guess it's worth a try.

I guess there are some cigars I've been looking to try afterall haha.