• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rest in Peace, Mrepp

Rest in Peace Mark.  I remember him, didn't have a lot of interaction with him though.

Mark was one of the first Brothers I had real interactions with.

He was one of the "lucky" few that got to put up with my Newb nonsense.
He was always a jokester, but gave great honest advice, and always made me laugh on the chat app.

I can't remember the last time we interacted, even though I would see him pop in from time to time...

My fault for not reaching out!

I wish I could remember the topic of the near real time IM chat we had going when I walked into my Mom's kitchen to find my youngest boy standing on the top of the back of a ROLLING chair on hard wood floors to get to a gumboil machine on the fridge.....we had a good laugh about that!

Rest In Piece My Brother, you will be more than missed, you will be remembered!

Tim

Rest peacefully Mark, my condolences to his family and friends.

Wow that is very sad to hear as he was a young buck. May he rest in peace, my condolences to his fiancee and family.

I talked to Mark a lot in cp chat back in the day. I talked to him off and on over on FB, a couple months ago he helped me with some comp stuff. RIP Mark.

This one has had me shaken up since I heard about it a couple of days ago.  Like Evan, I got to know Mark in CP chat.  I did some legal work for him and helped him out on a few legal questions that he had.  We had stayed in fairly regular contact on Facebook and we had exchanged cigars (and a quite a few laughs) over the years.  I hate to hear of this loss and my sympathies go to all of those who were close with him.

RIP Mark...

What the hell? I dealt with him quite a bit when I worked at the cigar store. 29 is entirely to young. Rest in peace friend.