• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Retarded Chick on Bike

Good thing PuroMooch doesn't come by here anymore or he'd unleash another one of his moronic tirades against you for using the word "retarded" in the title of this thread. :0

Personally I have no problem with it nor would most other reasonable people either since she's clearly not the shaprest knife in the drawer if she can't handle the simple task of peddling a bicycle.

coventrycat86 said:
Good thing PuroMooch doesn't come by here anymore or he'd unleash another one of his moronic tirades against you for using the word "retarded" in the title of this thread. :0

Personally I have no problem with it nor would most other reasonable people either since she's clearly not the shaprest knife in the drawer if she can't handle the simple task of peddling a bicycle.
[snapback]173345[/snapback]​

Anyone who does that on a bike deserves to be called retarded :laugh:

Just showed that to my 8 year old daughter and she started laughing. And I kind you not, she said... "RETARD" as tears of laughter were rolling from her eyes.

Anyone know a good dentist?

I think I'd sell the huffy after that lol.

Selling that Huffy is probably not going to help that retard get off the sauce. She'd be cutting into her liquor budget if she has to resort to busing it.
:0 :0 :0

coventrycat86 said:
since she's clearly not the shaprest knife in the drawer if she can't handle the simple task of peddling a bicycle.
[snapback]173345[/snapback]​

Of course I know you're joking but, if you look closely you can see that her tire blew out and apparently her wheel locked up. Her feet never left the peddles (well, they did when she went barreling through the air), so I think it was the bike that caused the accident. :rolleyes:

Of course I know you're joking but, if you look closely you can see that her tire blew out and apparently her wheel locked up. Her feet never left the peddles (well, they did when she went barreling through the air), so I think it was the bike that caused the accident. :rolleyes:
[snapback]173411[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah, that happened to me once. Just like you said..... :whistling:

inflatus said:

[snapback]173411[/snapback]​

Yeah, that happened to me once. Just like you said..... :whistling:
[snapback]173417[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Inflatus? Deflatus!

:laugh: