• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return of the JediPass - Tom shot first!

Phaser in hand waiting for the lady Jedi to return home later... :laugh:

Shouldn't one of the requirements for participation be that you actually watched the original release in the theater? :whistling: :D

I am re-opening spots for another 10 people, to fill in the Dark Side.

Keep in mind, this is far from an ordinary pass, and unless you are truly ready for something completely different from anything you've ever done before, leave now, before it's too late.

Keep in mind, this is far from an ordinary pass, and unless you are truly ready for something completely different from anything you've ever done before, leave now, before it's too late.

In!

I'm down Robbie, especially if you'll have me on the Dark Side. :thumbs:

Edit-->I'm down for whatever this turns out to be...

monkeyfett.jpg

I'm In. My middle name is darkside. Well its Johnathon, but you know what I mean :)

The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the Third Age of Mankind...the year the Great War came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259.
The name of the place is Babylon 5.