• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return of the JediPass - Tom shot first!

Round and round the pass goes where it ends up only I know! :sign:

Wow 3 knights of templar have played already, thanks guys, great plays, etc.

to infinity and beyond!

A very special Pass for a very special group of people - Star Wars enthusiasts! Undoubtedly this pass will be as epic as the first 3 episodes and as revolutionary as the last 3!

Cigar List
1. The pass list will be kept secret, and posted at the end, but it will include an ultra rare, very limited release from over two years ago.

Players

Rebels
1. Josh G.
2. Tom 36
3. Breedy
4. Phil
5. Gary
6. Niko
7. jayro
8. elittle
9. yeathatsajedi
10. illtemperedMonk

Galactic Empire
1. in2xshp
2. gary
3. bigjake
4. cigarmanandypocalypse
5. The Green Marmoset
6. breads (sweetrice)
7. spivy
8. benjfisher
9. dulaney
10. themoneyspender (collector)

Pass Map
Passmap.jpg

Grab your phasers and your utility belts, call up your Mog, and let's gooooo.
LMAO, NICE MAP!
The pass is on its way to this side of the galaxy. Maybe if were lucky the kidney stone will make an apperance.

ILL BE BROGGLED! The pass landed today! Holy milking sith there is a plethora of goods... wow that sounded gay. :D

I'll notify the next recipient shortly.

P/T are completed, I just about painted my face with excitement. I gave this back to erittle and he is sending it along to the next borg in the collective. May the dog bee with you!

Its going to Ben next I guess. Ill PM him for his addy and get this out soon.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 9982 0610

Mailed today, and it's on its way to Ben.

I got this in the mail today. What a complete waste of a box and a bag. I threw this in the trash early this morning, saving all of you the money of mailing it.

I got this in the mail today. What a complete waste of a box and a bag. I threw this in the trash early this morning, saving all of you the money of mailing it.
Yeah, definitely sounds like he got the pass. LOL