• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return of the JediPass - Tom shot first!

Breads, your P/T are unanimously approved.

Thanks Robbie, I will get this shipped out to the next person. Thanks so much for letting me play in such an great pass. I was shocked at the quality of the sticks that were in the pass. It was a struggle to find a good match for my P/T but I got through it. Thanks again.

David

Passmap.jpg

The funny thing about a map is that implies movement in a certain direction, a sort of guide if you will, as to the route that one or an object may take.

Where is this At Robbie ? Where is Phil's Pass At ? Robbie why did I have to start a seconded Pass to cover your indiscretions on player selection ? Robbie why did they renew "Hero's" ?

Blaming Robbie is fun!

Breads, your P/T are unanimously approved.

Thanks Robbie, I will get this shipped out to the next person. Thanks so much for letting me play in such an great pass. I was shocked at the quality of the sticks that were in the pass. It was a struggle to find a good match for my P/T but I got through it. Thanks again.

David

Who did you send this to?

No one? who wants it?

Do you have, one pass or two....

Well I think I hold the recorded for keeping this pass the longest. But low behold thanks for your patience DC number 03091830000060690683, on its way to Dan.

David

I got it! Wow, just wow! I will work in this tomorrow, and hopefully get it in the mail Monday.
Who is next?
:cool:

For those of you who don't know, Star Wars: Uncut is a fan film being made in which Star Wars: A New Hope is divided into 15-second increments and a different fan is responsible for making those 15 seconds of the movie. CLICK.

For those of you who don't know, Star Wars: Uncut is a fan film being made in which Star Wars: A New Hope is divided into 15-second increments and a different fan is responsible for making those 15 seconds of the movie. CLICK.

I bet it gets made faster than this pass gets around!

???

[/quote]

I bet it gets made faster than this pass gets around!

???
[/quote]

So where is this now?