• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return of the JediPass - Tom shot first!

for reals Joe.

also, Anthem will be joining the pass list.. someone (joe) wanna pencil him in on the included sheet?

tyvm

for reals Joe.

also, Anthem will be joining the pass list.. someone (joe) wanna pencil him in on the included sheet?

tyvm

While there is a sheet, I don't see any other names. I guess I could just write anthem on it somewhere?

Gonna pm anthem to confirm, I'll be sending RotJ1 to him as soon as he confirms he's ready. #2 is going somewhere else. Fun!

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I checked woth anthem and he is unable to receive the pass so I've got a new target. However I had a trip sprung on me literally at the last minute so I won't be able to get it out until tomorrow or tuesday at the latest.

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I checked woth anthem and he is unable to receive the pass so I've got a new target. However I had a trip sprung on me literally at the last minute so I won't be able to get it out until tomorrow or tuesday at the latest.

And the 'Redemption Pass'?

It'll go out as soon as I get back. Sorry I didn't reply to your pm gary I'm on my phone and for some reason PMs won't load right.

The birds have flown the coup. The eagle has taken off. Elvis has left the building. Etc, etc, etc. Sorry for the delay folks, hope you all enjoy the passes. I will endeavor, in the future, to not be so forgetful, and generally be less of an ass. Thanks all!

So this thing showed up at my place today. Making a decision on puts and takes is harder than shooting womp rats in Beggar's Canyon.

I know Joe held this thing up for way to long, so consider me your Sith Lord:

Moff Jerjerrod: Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence...
Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule.
Moff Jerjerrod: I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can.
Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

This uh...thing :laugh: ...was improved a little here in MI and has been sent out today.

0103 8555 7497 8139 0656

edit: how many of these do we have going? :laugh:

I guess I should get this thing back on the road. Who is up next? Joe left the list out of the pass. I know shocking that the long haired kid didn't exercise any responsibility. This is starting to feel as f'd up as a Phil pass. :laugh:

Hah, that's assuming there was a list. Which there wasn't. What, you think breedy knows how to start a pass right?

I guess I should get this thing back on the road. Who is up next? Joe left the list out of the pass. I know shocking that the long haired kid didn't exercise any responsibility. This is starting to feel as f'd up as a Phil pass.
laugh.gif

Send it to me.

This is just too funny, so there are offically two of these things going around and maybe more if Joe decided to send out 2+. I am dying laughing and p.s. Joe thanks for the F-ing cigarillo, my fat ass ate it :laugh:

I guess I should get this thing back on the road. Who is up next? Joe left the list out of the pass. I know shocking that the long haired kid didn't exercise any responsibility. This is starting to feel as f'd up as a Phil pass.
laugh.gif

Send it to me.

PM me your address. I can't seem to find a list in this pass with addresses. Figures that Breedy would set up a half-assed pass.