• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Revenge for my dog pass

Any room in this pass for a transplanted Yankee who decided long ago to get out of the cold?
Peter

BTW Yank, glad to hear yer dog is back on the active list.

Horse:
Nice of you to say so, I will convey your feelings to lucky ( if only I can remember which ear she can still hear out of).
:lookup:

That's right Horse, keep thank Yank on the run!! :p :thumbs:

Ok guys: Time to get this pass started, for reasons of secrecy we will NOT be posting here what the puts and takes are, we will also NOT be posting the order of the pass, both of these functions will be handled by email, when you recieve the pass you will email me with your puts and takes and I will email the other members of the pass with them, I will also let you know who to mail it to next. Please post your comments about recieving the pass here at Cigar pass, and all other Cigar Pass rules apply. Yes this pass is insured by CPI but I require that you put a confirmation # on the pass when you send it out and would appreciate your putting on a little USPS insurance.
Members of the Pass:
in no particular order.
Bob
Hbooker
Jeff
Quito60
DaveWF
Pepe
 Now guys this is a top shelf kind of pass, so here is the line up of cigars that are starting the pass.
Opus X- churchill
Opus X- corona x2
Opus X- Power ranger
CAO Odyssey
La Perla Habana black pearl
CAO churchill Extreme
Fuente flor-a-fina 858
LGC series R dbl. robusto
Ashton VSG Churchill
  ISOMS:
RyJ Prince of Whales 01'
RyJ #4 97'
Sancho Panza torp 99'
Upman corona 98'
Diplomat#2 torp 98'
Also in addition to these there will be a hard to find cigar as a gift for everyone in the pass.
I still need the addys and PH# for Hbooker, Pepe and Quito60. If you have allready done this I appoligze, please email them to me again and I will try not to lose them this time, my email is TEVECAKA@Aol.com . I will start the pass as soon as I have the addys.
OH WORM.....Want to surrender now?

:sign:  :sign:  :cool:

Clever Vern, very clever. And all along I thought I was gonna be drooling at the puts!!! ;) :p

BTW, VERY NICE LINEUP!!!!! I'd like to be IN this pass also!! ;) :)

Surrender...not on YOUR LIFE PAL!!! :p :sign:

Fun Fun Fun!!!

BW

Why Worm..Haven't you been reading? You are the intended recipant ( victim) of this pass, so I guess in a way you are allready in it. Want to giveup now? :cool:

:p Vern...You know I don't read so well!!! ;)

Give up??? Hell no!!! You have tot ake me kickin, er UH wriggling and screamin'!!!! :p :p :sign:

Just got back from having dinner out with my wife, it is my 26th. annniversary.
Oh ya.......2. :cool:

Happy Anniversary there bud!

:love: <--- Vern & the Mrs.

Vern,
Congrats to you and your wife on your anniversary :D
Benjiev

Vern,

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. :D I hope my wife and I can celebrate our 26th together. (BTW that will be 24 years from now!!) :p

I wish you both well and hope you have many more happy years to come. Take care.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Congrats Vern to you and yours. :love:

That is an outstanding accomplishment. I wish you another 26 yrs of bliss. :)

BTW - I too have been married for 26 yrs..... its just been to 3 different women. :0 :lookup: :0 Thank god I finally found one that'll put up with me! :cool:

Congrats again to both of Y'ALL