• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Revenge for my dog pass

Sure.. It started w/ a few bombs, then a pass, next thing ya know the WOPR is computing Global Thermal Nuclear War :)

vern, bro, you know I stand behind you what ever happens. However, I must stand down due to the fact that my wife has a bum leg and I am spending my time tending to her. I will join in the next time. Good luck men!

I only participated in two cigar passes here but I had a couple in CigarFamily. Let me know if I can join this cigar pass if you still need people. Thanks

Welcome to the pass quito60, as the Duke used ta say"You'll do". It's nice to have some new blood in the ranks, heck it only takes a couple of us to lay a whuppin on them Southern boys anyway. :cool:

All right Vern, you win - I'll join... but on one condition! I have to be late in the pass. I'm moving to my new house March 20 - if it gets sent to me before then, the current owners are gonna have a field day. Good enough?
Future snailer sent,
Dave :thumbs:

I estimate 'em to be low-down and high smellin' yellow-bellies.

Horse ! How could you , and I have heard so many nice things about you. :)

BBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!

That wins the award for "burn" of the week!!! Good one HOrse!!! :p :p :p :sign: :sign: :sign:

Uhh, Vern, maybe I'll send ya' some cream in my next package!!!! ;)

Worm: You still have cream left over from the last time? Better hang on to it you just might need it. :cool:

:p :p :p :p :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: Seems this one is AWFUL SLOW to pick up!! Rod, I think we can DELETE this one!!!! :sign: :sign: LMAO

OK:
Everyone in this pass, Please email me your Addys and PH#.
I will be posting more details about the pass order and starting contents later, as you may have noticed the WORM seems to be gettin impatient, so we just have to fix his wagon. :cool:

Hello, bro.  My addy for the pass is:

Robert L. Finney
1000 Deer Place
Pampa, TX  79065

Thanks for letting me play.

Bob

Why, I do declare, that could be grounds for treason BoB.

Horse:Don't ya know that you are on the wrong side, We got lots of apples over here and the best darn oats that a body could wish for.
:cool: