• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Revenge for my dog pass

OK worm. I will double check on you addy when it gets close, But if you think this won't blow your bunker all to H*ll then you haven't been paying attention. :cool:

Just to let you know guys that the box arrived today. What a great selection of cigars and it is getting better with each stop. When this bomb land in the final destination it is going to destroy everything in a couple of blocks so be ready Big Worm.

Way to go Quito60, email me .
Oh Worm......
Dum Dum Dum Dum dum..... dum dum dum dum.
We are playing your theme song. :cool:

LMFAO Guys...this is tooo funny!!!! :D :D Sorry I haven't been checking in much lately; I'll be around again on a regular basis pretty soon!!! ;) :) :sign: :thumbs:

Just a note:For the other brothers that might be listening, Quito60 is One heck of a great passer, I just about messed myself when I read his puts. The Worm will be Vanquished!!!

Are you gonna post everyone's puts & takes once this is all over?

Just a thought...
Dave :)

Holy Cow, Those are some serious puts Jeff.
Oh Worm, can you hear the music yet? Sounds sorta like a funeral Dirge. This Bunker Buster just keeps getting bigger. :cool:

Got home from work and there it was, box outside my front door. Cigar Box arrived if So FL.
Peter

The cigar box will be ready for UPS pickup Monday. I think Big Worm is going to have a hard time dealing with this package. Women and children in the bomb shelter.
Peter ;)

I am beginning to think from his lack of posts that the worm has gone underground, but it won't help him. Heh Heh Heh. :cool:

Yep Im thinking we are about to see a chapter in CP history close. the war of 2002 will become history.

The box has come and gone. I noticed a couple of unusual loose sticks that are either Papayos soaked in Aqua Velva or are some Lars. Added flavor and complexity to the others in the box I guess.
Boy, is someone in for a treat. I don't know if I would want to be the anchor man in this Pass. Who the hell is the anchor man?

You guys are hilarious! Let me know when you do this agian, I want in!!!

lmao

Leebo :sign:

That wasn't Aqua Velva. I saw a few bugs in there and sprayed the box and its contents with RAID. I didn't think anyone would notice.
Peter

I just read the instructions on a Raid can and evidently it won't hurt worms, so everything should be fine. :cool:

Raid is highly flammable. If you put a flame to one of these sticks, better do it outdoors, downwind from women and children.
Peter