• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reward The Good Newbies II

jfields

Where did all my money go?
A few months ago, a group of CP members came together to reward three Newbs that managed to stand out from the rest of the crop that joined this past summer. :rolleyes:
We all thought it would be a nice way to reward them for joining in, participating, and actually contributing to the health of the CP community. We also looked at it as a way to further encourage these members to stick around for the long haul, and PIF in the spirit of this place. Plus, it was fun for all of the participants to gang up on the new guys, and hand their unsuspecting asses to them on a silver platter.
So much fun, that we got together for a round two. :sign:

Good going fellow Newbs, it's a pleasure to have the likes of you here amongst this brother/sisterhood.
For those of you who did not get selected...........Keep it up, you never know if and when round three will come around.

Ringleaders:

FIRE ONE! :whistling:

FIRE TWO! :whistling:

FIRE THREE! :whistling:

Thanks to everyone that participated (23 members :cool: ) in this.............I had a blast. :love:

One down...............Two to go. :whistling:

This was super sweet to watch unfold while I was away. I am glad that there is a round 2.

Guys, watch your ass, this is gonna hurt...but in a good way

Tim

A few months ago, a group of CP members came together to reward three Newbs that managed to stand out from the rest of the crop that joined this past summer. :rolleyes:
We all thought it would be a nice way to reward them for joining in, participating, and actually contributing to the health of the CP community. We also looked at it as a way to further encourage these members to stick around for the long haul, and PIF in the spirit of this place. Plus, it was fun for all of the participants to gang up on the new guys, and hand their unsuspecting asses to them on a silver platter.

Good going fellow Newbs, it's a pleasure to have the likes of you here amongst this brother/sisterhood.
For those of you who did not get selected...........Keep it up, you never know if and when round three will come around.

Ringleaders:

Thanks to everyone that participated (23 members :cool: ) in this.............I had a blast. :love:

Thats cute a newbie rewarding other newbies!! :thumbs:
(edited for spelling)

Ringleaders:

(edited for spelling)

I have to admit I had similar thoughts.

Ringleaders:

(edited for spelling)

You had to edit a seven word sentence? :laugh: JK

Oh, and fire tube three...0103 8555 7492 7758 9441. Really guys, I have been around for a while and have seen wave upon wave of asshats and worse. New here or not, this is the kind of spirit that attracted me to this particular site and keeps me here, and in that spirit I say...duck and cover, newbies!

(edited for spelling)

Someone has a love affair with themselves.

Ahhh, the irony. This coming from the two people who inadvertantly sparked the Newbie War of '05 (aka the Fog Shake up of '05).

Alex bombed me, I piffed to Stephen, I got stupid and started a 'war' with the "fogs",....yeah, good times, good times. :D

(edited for spelling)

I have to admit I had similar thoughts.

Don't worry fellas. We are just welcoming some of the newer than us Newbies. Welcoming them in some of the fashions that I was, making me want to contribute, and PIF in this place.
I wouldn't want this to be construed as everyone self proclaiming themselves a FOG because of the title of the thread. :)

Honestly, I love doing this. It's great. Ever since I got here, I was told as people tore apart my wishlists, "Just remember, pass it forward." And thanks to jfields, the ringleaders, and every other participant we can really pass it forward to the right people. Newbies who are here to contribute and add to CP's great community. :thumbs:

But let's not forget the best part about this. It affords people to try new cigars - premiums and cheaper ($3-4) sticks that may become a new favorite or part of their regular rotation. I didn't start craving Maddie Hemingways on my own afterall!