• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reward the Good Newbies

On every forum where I have participated, there has been at least a hint of grousing about newbies who don't know the rules, upset the decorum, and generally cause problems until they settle in. This is the first forum where I have encountered not only brotherhood for established members (in the form of mail-borne artillery strikes) but also love for the newbies, both in the form of the Newbie trade thread and this thread here.

Trust me when I tell you we had more than our fair share of d***wads earlier this year. Go read some of the summertime threads. In fact there was even talk of setting up a "Hall of Shame" thread.

In any case, welcome to a great community.

:)

ya gotta love this place! after seeing some of the asshattery this summer, i'm glad i spent more time reading then posting. who knows what stupid thing i might have posted :laugh:

noobie mantra:
read more, post less
read more, post less...

ya gotta love this place! after seeing some of the asshattery this summer, i'm glad i spent more time reading then posting. who knows what stupid thing i might have posted :laugh:

noobie mantra:
read more, post less
read more, post less...

Just keep that picture in your sig. and you will be just fine... ;) BTW yanksfan - Nice avatar! I think we have some mutual friends... (ie, Bill & Bob?)

As for the destruction of newbie mailboxes.... nice play! :thumbs:

mac

I'll be the first to admit that I became some what fed up with the wave of assholes who found their way here over the summer. Nice thing about CP is that they don't stay long. Kudo's to the FOG's who thin the herd on an as needed basis. Kudo's to the noob's who replenish the thinned herd.

For what it is worth - three of you better bunker down!

At it again...holy crap...nice play gentlemen.

Brian

Good Newbies, I didn't know there were any here :laugh: :laugh: , thanks for adding character to this form and not drama!!!! Yes, there are more than three noobs that give back to this community!! :whistling: ??? :whistling:

Jfields: Joined: 25-January 07

Noobie or not noobie? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the posts and ramblings of a post whore in making,
Or to take arms against a sea of words, And by opposing end them?

Nice gesture.

Noobie or not noobie? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the posts and ramblings of a post whore in making,

Nice gesture.

As for me, I choose Noobie! :cool:

The rest just sounds like the ramblings of some Surly Bastid. :sign:

Nice gesture.

AVB, you owe me a new laptop, mine is now covered in coffee......instant classic

Tim

Ok, I'm totally new to these forums and I read it all before I posted.

Now, can someone please explain WTH you guys are talking about?

I'm just looking for lots of cigar information and comparisons and hope to meet a few new smoking buddies along the way.

Please no drama. I have a job, family, broke friends, and a dog that provide all the drama I can handle.

StinkiMonki

Nice gesture.

I aint shoor what all them there fansy wurds are aposta mean but Johns a good dood, newbie or not :blush:

Stinki, keep reading and watching. It will all make sense at some point. Oh, and there will always be drama. :)

And all the noobs that gush in this thread are out! :laugh:

I suppose if they must gush, gush they must.

Nice play Dirty Thirty. Let's do the math. If everyone throws in five, that's 50 cigars for each good noob!

Triple nuke! Maybe we could break decorum this once and show pics?

Steve

Good Noob......they don't call that an OxyMORON for nothin'. :laugh: