• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

REWARD!!!

sibernation

Did some trading and endend up with a 11 month old girl from Germany. (shepherd of course). Liked her so much I went ahaid and borrowed money to have another female imported. These are DDR German Shepherd, working line, dogs. Since we down sized from 50? to 4? acres , and I can't go without the headaches of animals, (we) are starting a new kennel. Police, tracking, search and rescue have primary focus. But we are stuck on names. Any help with a faimly owned,german shpherd kennel in ohio? We want to breed top quality dogs for family and /or work. Any ideas will be appreciated.

How about:

1) Sicherheitsversicherung k-9
2) K-9 grenzenloses Unternehmen
3) Der Rosafarbene Pudel

translation:

1)Security Assurance K-9
2) K-9 Enterprise Unlimited
3) The Pink Poodle

I know #3 don't seem like a very good name but think of the free publicity. ;) :sign:

LMAO @ pg!!! :D

how about the simple approach----

FREEL'S KENNELS

SPECIALIZING IN SECURITY AND WORK DOGS.

LMAO, apreciate the help guys , . Sorry hard to be serious after Pg's ideas. The other ones are good though.

ich liebe nummer drei. Es ist sehr lustig!

Schnell! Hundin rauch ein cigar!

(I love #3. It is very funny!)

(Fast! Dog (female) smoke a cigar!)

O.K. Name has been picked and those that submitted will be rewarded. I hope you dont mind waiting a week or two since Im just getting back and there are some folks I have t hit soon.(late to be honest). But We cant tell you folks how much fun we had with the suggestions given. Thanks a million. :thumbs: