• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Right Brain / Left Brain

I'm usually categorized as being left brain dominant, but I can't see her spinning any way except clockwise. Maybe I've been wrong about myself all along.......

D

Same deal, I always thought I was left barin and my academic and social interactions always confirmed this as well.

Yet... I only saw clockwise. Has anybody been able to see it change directions? Not sure this is legit

Counter clockwise for me. A co-worker said she was moving clockwise and then changed and another co-worker said clockwise. Crazy stuff.

At least its legit. Thanks for confirming. Huh, I will have to see if I can use some jedi mind tricks to get that sucker to reverse. :angry:

This is strange. I saw it change directions 4 -5 times during the play time. Does that make me a no brainer????

I saw it switch directions several times. Is my left hemisphere fighting with my right hemisphere? What's going on?? Is my brain about TO EXPLODE??? Oh crap! She just jumped out of the screen and is after me! HEELLPP!

:laugh:

Wierd... I could only see clockwise. I tried for 10 minutes to get her to spin the other way with no luck :sign:

Ok, that was weird. At first I could only see the dancer spinning clockwise. After staring at it over and over I finally started to see her spin counter clockwise but I couldn't see her go back. After starring at it for about 15 minutes longer I was able to get her to switch back and forth. I guess my brain learned. And yes, I'm looking for any distraction to keep me from cleaning my garage!

The first time I saw it I only saw clockwise. After that, I tried doing some simple calculations in my head and she switched. That's pretty trippy!